Chapter 6

Justin's POV

Oliver's foster mom bandaged up my arm and left. She said she had a meeting so it was just me and Oliver in the house.

I sat on the couch. Oliver sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him closer. He layed his head on my shoulder and cried softly.

"Ollie," I said, looking down at him. "Why are you crying?"

"The fight..." his voice cracked. "I don't like fights..."

I hugged him tightly as he cried. I didn't like making Oliver cry. He was braver than this. I just cause the tears from his eyes to flow down his cheeks. He was bullied almost his whole life. I had to fix him, but I just keep breaking him...

"Why do you love me?" Oliver asked, wiping the tears from his eyes.

I thought for a second. Why would he ask me this?

"Oliver," I said, looking him in the eyes. "I love you because you and I are close. I've known you since we were little." I took his hand and kissed his forehead. "And I'll never stop loving you."

He smiled at me.

~Time skip- 1 hour~

Oliver fell asleep in my arms. He looked a lot cuter while sleeping. The scar on his cheek made it look as if he got into a fight with a cat.

I was watching random TV shows. I watched a few episodes of SpongeBob.

DON'T BLAME MY INNER KID!

Oliver woke up when I started laughing my ass off at a funny part in SpongeBob.

"The fuck you laughin' about..?" He yawned. "I was sleeping..."

"Sorry babe." I kissed the top of his head. "Just laughing at cartoons."

"You're 16!"

"Don't judge me!"

He laughed. I loved his laugh. It was as cute as a baby's. Maybe even cuter.

I loved how his hair would drape over his eyes. His brown eyes were cuter than a puppy's. I felt so lucky to have him in my life.

~Time skip- 3 Hours~

I decided to sleep over at Oliver's house. Not because I didn't want to leave him but I didn't want to deal with my mom and step-dad. They were always just... assholes.

I was laying on Oliver's bed, trying to fall asleep. I felt movement down by my feet. I looked over and saw Oliver halfway on the bed staring at me.

"Sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"Oh I wasn't sleepin'." I sat up and pulled him closer. I placed the blankets over us and cuddled Oliver as if he were a teddy bear.

"I love you..." He whispered.

"I love you more." I whispered back.

"I love you most."

~~

Wasn't this chapter cute?

I'll try to write more often and update quicker. Of course, school fucks up my writing schedule. I'll write MOORE often than ever.

Now, I have a question for you guys:

Do you want to ship Joliver? XD

Comment your answer Squidily Dinks!

BYE!