Chapter 16

Justin's POV

Oliver and I planned our wedding on the 20th of January,  which was in about 3 weeks. It was New years eve and we were out of the house, searching for an apartment. We found a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment. It didn't cost much so we bought it. Oliver called Brit to let her and her new boyfriend, Aspen, know that we found a place.

"Justin Justin Justin!" Oliver ran up to me.

"What What What?" I laughed.

"Brit's pregnant!"

I felt like fainting. I've known Brit for almost 4 years. She was like a mom to me. Knowing that she was going to have a baby was amazing. You'd think she was in her 40's, but she was actually 28. She was 25 when she became Oliver's foster mom.

Anyways, hearing the news was awesome. Brit and Aspen had been dating for a while. About a year to be exact. He had black hair and dark green eyes. He was really nice and supported gays. When Brit told him that me and Oliver were getting married, he practically flipped. I saw him a few hours later and he congratulated us. He felt like a dad to me. Well... a 29 year old dad with a 19 year old son.

I hugged Oliver, happy that Brit was going to have a baby. Her first baby! It's always amazing when someone is having a kid.

"Tell her I'm happy for her." I said.

"Sure; after we get the place furnished." Oliver said.

"M'kay."

We furnished the whole living room and bedroom and decorated the place. The extra room was going to be an office or a room for our future kids. Oliver seemed to like the idea about having kids.

"So I was thinking..." He set a box on the floor next to the couch in the living room. "After we're married... we could... adopt a kid?"

I smiled. "Sure Ollie. Whatever makes us happy. But let's wait a while. Maybe after Brit has the baby."

"Shes 4 months pregnant. I thought she was gaining weight!"

"Same here!" I laughed.

We finished unpacking all the stuff and decided to stop by Brit's house for a visit. Oliver and I got in the car and drove over to her house. Once we got there, we rang the doorbell. Aspen answered.

"Oh, hey guys!" He said.

"Sup Ass." I chuckled.

"Don't call me that EVER again..."

We laughed and Aspen invited us inside. I saw Brit and she did look pregnant. She just didn't look 4 months...

"Me and Aspen just got back from the hospital and guess what!"

"What?" Me and Oliver said in unison.

"TWINS!"

At that point, Oliver fainted. I felt like fainting as well. I sat on the couch and looked at Brit. "You're joking right?"

"Nope." She laughed.

I fainted.

~~

LORDIE LOU!!!

Omg Brit's pregnant with TWINS!

Im ganna need gender and name ideas. I was thinking 2 girls but I couldn't think of names...

Comment what you would like and I'll see what I can do.

Later, Squidily Dinks!