Chapter 14

Justin's POV

Being home from college was perfect. I was home for the holidays and Oliver's 18th birthday. We've been together for over 3 years now. 3 years went by in a flash, didn't it?

I woke up around 7am. I woke up to someone shaking me. I saw Oliver, smiling at me like a maniac.

"Morning." He said, pecking me on the lips.

"Happy birthday, Ollie." I said. I sat up and hugged him. He hugged back.

"I feel old..." He complained.

"Aye I'm older!"

We laughed for a while. I stopped laughing, but Oliver kept laughing like a maniac. I pushed him and he fell off the bed, still laughing.

"YOU GOOFBALL!" I laughed.

He continued to laugh, his face turning red. I got out of bed, grabbed his arms and dragged him out of the room.

"HOLY SHIT IM BEING KIDNAPPED!" He screamed while laughing.

I fell to the floor laughing. Brit walked over to us.

"You two stop laughing or else I'll tickle you both to death!" She smacked us on the head with a towel and walked away.

"Your mom hasn't changed a bit." I chuckled.

"Yeah she's definitely not right in the head." Oliver laughed.

"I HEARD THAT!" We heard Brit call.

~Time Skip- 2 hours~

Brit sent Oliver on a "mission" to get a few things at almost 3 different stores. Brit made me in charge of wrapping up Oliver's birthday presents. I wrapped the ones I got him first: Video games such as GTA 5 and The Last Of Us, an iPod, and a laptop. He was big into PC games and more. The laptop I got him used to be mine. It had Dungeon Nightmares, The Walking Dead, some horror games and a lot of cool games I used to always play.

"Need any help, Justin?" Brit walked in.

"No I- got tape in my hair somehow..." I sighed and attempted to get the tape out of my hair but couldn't. "GAH!"

Brit laughed. "Here let me help.."

~~

HI BIATCHEZ E,E

Its been about a week since I last updated o.o SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING DX

FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!!!