Chapter 3

Oliver's POV

Justin was crying so much. He wouldn't let go of me. He kept his arms around me.

Finally, he let go. I layed back down on the bed and smiled at him. He bent down and gave me a short, sweet peck on the lips. My face slightly burned.

Justin layed in bed besides me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and fell asleep.

~ Time Skip- 4 hours~

Justin was shaking me awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. He smiled. I let out a weak laugh and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you..." I said.

"For what?" He asked, pushing me away slightly to face me.

"For saving me yesterday..." I looked up at him. "You saved my life... I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you..."

By now, Justin was crying. He smiled while crying. The tears streamed down his cheeks. I wiped the tears from his eyes and kissed him. He held me close and kissed back.

Then out of no where, a wave of pain hit me. The pain flared from my left side where I was shot. I held my side and layed back down on the bed. I looked at my hand and saw blood. What the... Justin's eyes widened. He used part of the blankets to slow the bleeding. I winced as he placed the blanket on my side.

"Why- what- why is this happening?" He studdered. "You were just fine a second ago!"

Then it hit me. Maybe the nursed thought it wasn't a gunshot wound.

So that ment the bullet was still there.

~~

Omg #CLIFFHANGERRRRR! Sorry if I make toooooo many cliffhangers. I just wanna scare ya or make ya wait XD

WOWWWW 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAYYY O.O HOW LUCKY ARE YOU SQUIDILY DINKS!? Verryyyyyyyyyyyy

Enjoy, Follow, Vote, COMMENNT IDEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!

Oh and Does anyone know how to be awesome? Cuz I heard you guys are experts cx

PEACE OUT SQUIDILY DINKS!