Chapter 20 Wedding part 2

Oliver's POV

I was ready. I was ready to start my life. I was ready to start a family.

I was ready to be married.

I looked down the aisle. Friends and family members were sitting in benches. At the end was an arch along with my fiancé. He looked so sexy. Aspen walked over to me and held out his arm.

"May I walk you down the aisle... son?" Hr chuckled.

I laughed nervously. "Sure... dad." I took his arm and he walked me slowly down the aisle. The music played. I felt tears form in my eyes. I was so happy.

At the end of the aisle, Aspen let go of my arm and sat down next to Brit. I stood in front of Justin, staring into his eyes. He was so cute. I loved him so much. I saw tears in his eyes. Then, his lips moved.

He said I do.

"I do..." I said, wiping tears from my eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and... husband. You may kiss the groom."

Justin pulled me close to him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. People clapped around us. We broke the kiss and turned to everyone. Brit was crying, and Aspen was crying for the first time!

I looked to Justin and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I love you Ollie." He whispered.

"I love you too... Teddy Bear." I giggled slightly.

"Teddy Bear?"

"Shut up you love it."

~~

I was squealing while writing this!

Next update: when you dinkalots gimme ideas! Seriously! I'm outa dem!!!

Hopefully you guys loved this chapter c: hopefully it wasn't too short....

WHAT IF I MAKE THIS JUST A DREAM THAT OLIVER HAD LIKE THIS WHOLE STORY NEVER HAPPENED...

No no... thats sinking the Joliver boat...

I MUST KEEP IT FLOATING! IT MUST SAIL... OVER THE HORIZON E_E

            ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡