Chapter 2

Justin's POV

I didn't want to let go of his hand, but once it wasn't intertwined with mine, I broke.

I fell to the floor crying. It was hard not to look up and see that Oliver wasn't there. Nurses comforted me. They held be gently by my arms and sat me down in the waiting room. I cried. I couldn't stop crying. I worried about Oliver all the time.

At school, I would see Oliver get picked on and bullied. When I first met him, I was in 5th grade. He was in 3rd. I saw a kid walk up to him. I couldn't hear what they talked about but I'm sure the kid was saying insults. The kid then punched Oliver in the face. Oliver fell to the floor. The other kids in the hallway started kicking him. I pushed some of the kids aside and picked Oliver up. I carried his non moving body to the nurse's office. He went home early that day. We became best friends when he returned to school a week later.

The memory made me cry more. I needed Oliver. I wanted to hold him close. I wanted to kiss him.

{Time Skip - 7 hours}

I fell asleep in the waiting room. A nurse woke me up at 11:30 pm.

"Oliver's awake," she said. "He was asking for you."

I sat up and looked at her. She nodded and led me to a room; the room Oliver was in. She opened the door. What I saw made my heart speed up.

Oliver was sitting up. He had a black eye and a few cuts on his chin. He had a huge bandaid on his cheek. He was shirtless, but his stomach was bandaged up, and blood from his side was visible. He looked at me with his adorable green eyes and smiled.

I walked up to him. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

Behind me, I heard the nurse say, "Adorable. "

He sure is...

~~

Hey Squidily Dinks!

Sorry sorry sorry SORRY for the very late update! I've just been extremely busy with school and shit DX don't hate meeeee!

Now I'm going to ask you guys something:

Have you guys read the story "Almost (pernico/percico)" Fanfic story by Gilliannepeck? BEST STORY EVER!

At least in my opinion its the best xD

Later Squidily Dinks!