Chapter 19 Wedding Part 1

Oliver's POV

I had finally gotten my tux with the help of Alison. She was my cousin. She also felt like a sister to me.

Alison helped pick out the perfect tux. It was white with a light pink bow. It was the cutest tux I've ever seen! I couldn't wait to get married...

{Time Skip- Wedding day! }

Finally! It's here! The day! I'm so excited!

I got my tux on and tied the bow. The brace on my leg was annoying but I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was soon going to be married.

Alison had come over to help me get ready. She put blush on my cheeks and nose. She fixed my hair and made sure I looked my best.

"Done!" She cheered.

I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped. "Wow.." I said.

Alison jumped up and down, clapping. "Oh Oliver! You're finally getting married!"

I laughed. Then, Brit walked in with Aspen. Aspen was wearing a black dress shirt and pants. Brit was wearing a light baby blue poofy dress that went down to her knees. Her belly was huge since she was at least 5 months pregnant.

"You guys look-" before I could finish, Brit hugged me and started crying.

"It feels like just yesterday you were the 14 foster son I have... now you're getting married... I love you so much Oliver..." She sobbed.

"I love you too.... mom." I hugges her tightly. She cried even more.

"Brit," Aspen chuckled. "It's time for us to welcome the guests. He wrapped an arm around Brit and walked away.

Now, I was ready to get married.

Justin's POV

My tux fit perfectly. I only had trouble with the bow. My friend, Darcy, walked in and tied the bow for me. She put some blush on my nose and fixed my hair. She spiked it, which looked awesome. I fixed my tux and bow and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Awesome!" Darcy said. "You look amazing, Justin!"

I chuckled. "Thanks."

She nodded and skipped away like a little girl. I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked... perfect. I couldn't wait!

Now... I was ready to be married.

~~

LIKE I PROMISED X"D

You guys excited!? THEYRE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!

I added Halle (Alison ((Heyimbehindyou))) in the story because she wanted me to put her in thw story so badly! I even added myself XD

Hope you guys enjoyed Oliver and Justin getting ready for their big day XD Next chapter will be in justva couple days.

See ya, dinkalots!