Chapter 7

Oliver's POV

Justin spent the whole weekend over at my house. I never wonder why. His drug abusing step-dad, John, would always talk crap to him.

Justin and I hang out almost every day. It was Sunday so we had school the next day. I was scared to go back. What if I get bullied again? Is the question that continues to pop into my mind. I didn't want to get bullied or beaten... or killed. I didn't want to leave Justin.  I didn't want to die and leave him a fucking mess...

"Ollie?" I heard him say. "You daydreaming again?"

I chuckled. "I guess..."

We were on a walk like we do every Sunday. We were always bored, so we would do random stuff like egg someone's house, break wondows of people's car, and all that crap that can get us arrested.

What trouble makers we are!

I started to get REALLY bored so I waited until noon. We were at the park and it was a few minutes until noon.

"Hey Justin!" I called. "Can you come over here!"

He walked over to me, standing directly infront of a sprinkler. "Need anything?"

3... 2... 1!

The sprinklers turned on. Justin was sprayed by the water.

"HEY!" He laughed. He grabbed me by my shoulders and moved my right infront of the sprinkler. I screamed like a girl when the water sprayed me.

"YOU WIN!" I shrieked. "I SURRENDER!"

"HA!" Justin laughed.

To end his "showoff-ness," I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. It was short and sweet.

I just love him so much. I can't let him go... I need him.

He's mine and only mine.

~~

OKAAAAAAY SOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry if this chapter is short. Im in a lockdown o...o BAD LIL SHITS GANNA KILL MEEEE

JK XD

Okaaay soooo any Joliver Shippers? COMMENT "JOLIVER 4 LIFE" IF YOU SHIP JOLIVER!

CX See ya in the next chapter,  Squidily Dinks!

BYE!!♡♡♡♡♡