What's Poping?

Trigger warning: blood, major character death, yelling, injury

Don't worry there's a happy ending

--------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person

Tommy was always one for theatrics, he had always had a dramatic personality and quite often it ended up with him quite a bit of trouble. This time was no different, last night when the moon was high in the sky Tommy's friend Ranboo appeared at Techno's doorstep clutching a leather book to his chest.

The poor enderman hybrid was shaking from the freezing temperatures of the Tundra he had wandered into. Tommy was quick to lead him into the house and warm him up.

So when Techno came home to find his younger brother wrapping Ranboo in a cocoon of blankets and brewing tea he was a little confused. The pinkette looked at the blond with an eyebrow raised, Tommy simply shrugged his shoulders and continued to mother Ranboo until he was warm enough to talk.

"Can you tell me why I found you outside the door half frozen?" Tommy said softly, Techno hadn't seen this side of Tommy very often. The only time he had heard the blonde speak like this was when Tubbo had fallen down a flight of stairs and had broken his wrist. The poor brunette was in tears when Tommy found him, when someone he cared about was hurt something always changed with Tommy.

Sometimes the boy would fight whatever hurt the person in question or he mothered them until they felt better. Since Tommy couldn't fight the sky no matter how hard he tried, it seemed the youngest turned to his 2nd option.

Ranboo perked up at the question before reaching his arm out of the blanket cocoon that he was wrapped in to retrieve the leather book that sat on the floor next to him.

"Right! I came here because I needed to tell you something very important. I can't remember what, I mean I did remember until like halfway through the snow. Let me just-" the hybrid cut himself off as he flipped to the last page of his book.

His eyes quickly scanned through the notes until he found what he needed to tell Tommy. "Oh! That's right. I came to inform you that Tubbo is holding a funeral in two days time" a small smile rested on Ranboo's face as he remembered.

Techno watched silently as Tommy
crouched down to Ranboo's level so he could look him in the eyes.

"For who Ranboo" the brit asked, concern flooded his face as he felt anxiety crawl in. Who had he lost this time? Ranboo must have caught on to Tommy's feelings as he quickly stuttered out who's funeral it was.

"Right! Um- sorry forgot about that part. It's for you! Tubbo saw your pillar and thought you jumped." The blonde just hummed in response before standing back up turned to face Techno.

"Hey Techno how do you feel about crashing a funeral?" A smirk made its way to the anarchist's face.

Shaking his head in amusement he locked eyes with his younger brother "what? Is crashing your own funeral on your bucket list or something?"

Tommy raised one of his eyebrows "is that a yes or no blade?"

"Oh a yes. No doubt about it. So, how do you wanna go about this?"

Time skip ----------------------------------------------

On the day of Tommy's funeral the two brothers had managed to sneak their way into L'manburg, however the amount of times they kept forgetting to take their armor almost got them caught on multiple occasions.

Tommy's "grave" was located on a hill that overlooked the entirety of L'manburg. Seats that looked like pews were lined on the left and right of the hill, an aisle was in the middle of the two sections of the seats.