Tis One Hell Of A Situation

Ok Wattpad you wanna do this the har way? Fine I'll post this from my phone.
Anyway this may turn into multiple parts but to be fair this was just a little dumb idea I had.

Tommy Pov

This is one hell of a situation, now you may be wondering “Tommy what could possibly go wrong?” Well I’ll tell you, when I was just a itty bitty child my parents were brutally murdered right in front of me by witch hunters, you know the “saints” of this world. So like any rational child would do I ran away and lived on the streets for the next 10 years, yeah I would say that was definitely a genius idea.

Then of course due to my extremely good luck Philza Minecraft the only good man picked me up and plopped me right into his family about 2 years ago, how is this exactly a problem? Well to my misfortune Philza Minecraft and his other two sons happen to be the best witch hunters in the last three centuries and unfortunately the same witch hunters that killed my parents. Ironic innit?

So here I am sitting in my bedroom wondering how the hell I’m going to get myself out of the hole I had dug myself, you see this weekend is the celebration for Yule. The same weekend that my “family” was hired to hunt down a group of witches that had been causing trouble in a village just over the hills about west of our house that was nestled on the edge of an enormous evergreen forest.

I could not afford to miss this celebration, this is the one day of the year where witches from all over the world congregate to the same place; a frozen lake hidden in the center of the northern mountain range.

I hadn't seen some of my friends in forever as it was extremely dangerous for multiple witches to be in the same place, it’s somehow a magnet for hunters and that’s how people end up dead. But one another plus to the Yule celebration is that this was also the only time of the year where witches get claimed. “But Tommy we don’t know what getting claimed is.” Well I’m fuckin getting to it. 

Basically getting claimed is when one of the Gods claims you as a representative or “child” of them. I was claimed by Hecatate a few years back, I was the first and only person to ever be claimed by the Goddess of Magic and the actual creator of witches.

Now back to the problem at hand, normally my family would leave me behind to keep me safe however Phil decided that I was old enough to join in on the hunt despite the numerous times I told him I had no interest in being a hunter.

Phil being the benevolent person he was however decided that I was just being lazy and didn’t want to train so all he needed was to see the three of them in action. That could not be farther from the truth in fact he knew damn well that if he came he would probably lose it and possibly kill Phil, Wilbur and Techno just out of pure spite but they didn’t need to know that.

“TOMMY GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED AND PACK YOUR SHIT!” Ah yes my favorite brother Wilbur. 

“I’M UP ALREADY YOU MASSIVE DICKHEAD!!” I screamed back. “Pack your shit mememememem” I mocked to myself in annoyance, fuckin bitch. 

A crashing noise made me whip my head around towards my door, there stood Wilbur in all of his disheveled glory. How the fuck was this bitch one of the greatest hunters of all time? 

“What the fuck do you need?” I questioned, he didn’t answer instead he just left the room with the door wide open. That fucking prick I thought as I sprinted out to catch that motherfucker who was now scrambling down the stairs. “WIL YOU FUCKER GET BACK HERE!!”