Sea Shanties

Triggers: None just a good old fluff chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov

On a small island seemingly in the middle of nowhere a small fire shone like a charged beacon in the night sky, the moon illuminated the sky so brightly that even from miles away you could see the smoke puffs that rose into the air.

Although the air was frigid and cold the bright fire kept the inhabitants of the island warm and content. As you drew near to the island a small ship could be seen bobbing in the water and tied to a pole on the shoe. A slight wind caused the sails to dance and the sound of the flapping echoed into the night.

As you stood near the fire 5 figures sat on the sand basking in the orangeish glow of the flames, the youngest was a lanky boy with horrid posture but held the hope of a nation in his soul. The second youngest was a short brunette who's face had a large burn scar and yet anyone near the boy could feel the fiery passion to keep his family safe roll off him in waves.

The last minor was an odd one, his skin was a mix of snowy white and purplish black. His height was much taller than the average human which made sense as he was an enderman hybrid, his other half was unfortunately unknown.

There were two adults that tended to the children, one was a pirate captain who had sworn to keep the children safe. She dazzled them with her many tales of the high seas and the many places she had seen. The other was a creeper hybrid known by his prisoner as "The Warden'' although if you actually got to know him you would find he was soft spoken and had a kind soul.

If you didn't know any better you would think that they were all family or at the very least had known each other for years. Unfortunately that was not true, the adult protectors had only really met the children after too much trauma had been dealt to them by the hands of a cowardly dictator who hid behind a white mask.

In a last ditch effort to make the 3 minors feel happy and free of burden the old captain picked up her hat and dusted off her old ship, she was taking them on an adventure. The creeper hybrid was more than happy to help her and he too decided it was best to get the kids as far away from the damaged lands as possible. The kids however, they had never been on a pirate ship so in their eyes it was a complete win! (Except for the enderman hybrid who was a little hesitant as he hated water.)

As the stars twinkled in the midnight sky the captain's face was lit up by the light of the fire as she told the sailors a story of how her and her old crew vanquished a mighty dragon from a far off land that few had ever dared set foot in.

The blond haired boy's eyes shined in curiosity and excitement as he leaned forward as if he was on the edge of his seat. The brunette and the enderman hybrid were roasting marshmallows together as they silently listened to the tale.

Tommy's Pov

"And then as the dragon swooped down I plunged my blade into its chest, violet colored blood coat me and my men as we cheered. The beast went down and exploded in a bright display of lights, when we could finally see again in its place was a large egg. We didn't have any clue what it was so we took it with us and sold it at the nearest marketplace we found."

"The amount of emeralds we got for it was enough to buy 50 new ships if we wanted. But alas many of my men grew weary of adventure so we split the pay and went our separate ways. That's how I came to the lands of the smp, I was looking for adventure. I guess I should've been more careful for what I wished for."

Puffy had finished telling her story and I was nothing if not impressed, the only person I ever knew to have slayed a dragon was Philza and Dream! I smiled at my mother figure before turning to my right to see what Sam thought of the story only to find him weaving dandelions together.