Don't Touch My Family

Triggers: blood, death, violence, yelling, threats

THIS IS ALL PLATONIC OKAY?? RANBOO AND TUBBO ARE PLATONIC HUSBANDS! THEY'VE STATED THAT THE MARRIGE IS PLATONIC

------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person

Stars shone brightly in the night sky as a tall figure made his way to a snowy forest. The air was crisp and cool as a frigid wind blew shaking the pine branches. Ranboo had been in the nether the whole day collecting gold in order to barter with some piglins.

It was a much more humane way to obtain ender pearls than slaughtering his own kind. The only problem is it took much longer because he had to sort through the other loot they would give him, one the plus side he got some enchanted books to help Tubbo upgrade his armor.

A faint smile made its way to hybrid’s face as his shared house came into view, the soft yellow light made the blanket of snow shimmer like gold. As he drew closer to the house an uneasy feeling made its way into his gut, something was wrong.

It was eerily silent which was concerning as Tubbo was always up when Ranboo came home. He began to sprint through the snow as the wind tore at his cheeks, as he rushed up the steps of the porch he saw the door had been forced open.

He felt strength flow through his veins as he drew his netherite sword from the sheath that rested on his belt. Furniture was strewn about as a sign there was a struggle, his eyes darted to where the ladder that led to Michael's room was.

The trapdoor was open, the enderman hybrid’s eyes widened as he scrambled up the ladder and into Micheal’s room. His breath caught in his throat as he took in the scene in front of him.

Ranboo's Pov

Technoblade stood in front of my husband and son with his sword drawn as he drew closer to my family. I stood frozen, I was a part of both of their circles. On one hand my neighbor who trusted me was about to kill a former president but that president was my husband.

I had pledged to keep my family safe and that's what I plan to do. Just as Techno raised his sword to end my family’s life I teleported in front of them.

The sharp clang of metal colliding rang throughout the room as I pared his blade with my own. I gritted my teeth as I struggled to keep his blade from hitting Tubbo who was on the ground behind me protecting our son. I saw his blood red eyes widen in surprise as I shoved him away, he staggered back and ran into a bookshelf before locking eyes with me.

“Ranboo? What are you doing here?” He questioned. I stood tall with my sword in hand as I glared at him.

“I’m keeping my family safe” I growled, I watched as his eyes darted to look at Tubbo.

“What do you-” he stopped as he noticed the wedding bands on Tubbo and I’s middle fingers. He chuckled darkly. “Just because you’re married to him doesn’t mean I can’t kill him. He’s government Ranboo! How do you not see that?!” 

Anger rose in my chest as I tightened my grip on my sword in anticipation “he’s not a government Techno, he’s a person! A child who was forced to be a soldier then shoved into a position of power without consent! He doesn’t know what he’s doing sometimes! He’s not a God! He makes mistakes just like everyone else! Yet he reprimanded for it just like Tommy, they made a mistake and their punishment is ten times worse than what they did!” I screamed as tears poured down my cheeks causing burns to form. 

I watched as Techno looked back at Tubbo again who had his arms around our son, “Dad?” I whipped my head around to see Michael quaking. A look of surprise crossed my features as I looked at Tubbo who had tears in his eyes. I slowly made my way over to my family and kneeled down to make eye contact with my boy.