The Rise Of Favus

Hi! This another vigilante story I'm working on. I've posted in on Ao3 already under Aspenistired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“̶F̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶”̶

̶

̶“̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶i̶r̶?̶”̶

̶

̶“̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶”̶

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

฿Ɇ₲ł₦₦ł₦₲ Ø₱ɆⱤ₳₮łØ₦ VØⱠ₳ⱤɆ

Ø₱ɆⱤ₳₮łØ₦ ₴₮₳₮Ʉ₴: Ø₦₲Øł₦₲

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are we going to do?”

“What we always do; Survive.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Ranboo and Tubbo expected to come home to was not Tommy sitting on the couch staring blankly at the window waiting for them, and Tubbo definitely didn’t expect that in his lap sat a notebook that Tubbo was oh so familiar with. The book’s contents held daily logs written by both Ranboo and him about what happened during their “nighttime outings.”

Not only that but it held detailed designs and plans for costumes the duo would one day have. But now instead of it being safely tucked away under a loose floorboard in the bedroom it was in Tommy’s lap with said blonde’s hands folded neatly on top of the cover.

Slowly Tommy’s head turned so his distressed gaze met Tubbo’s own panicked eyes, Tommy normally didn’t show when he was nervous or anxious but this look that the duo were given was one of fear, concern and anger.

The blonde boy’s eyes took in the state of his other two roommates, battered, bruised and coated in a fine layer of dirt. 

Tubbo cleared his throat in an attempt to get rid of the ash and dirt that had accumulated inside due to the thin nature of the face mask he wore. This however only seemed to snap Tommy out of whatever trance he was in because his eyes narrowed.

“Welcome back.” Tommy’s tone was flat and lifeless, there was no humor behind it, not a single drop of sarcasm. 

“Uh, hey.” Ranboo awkwardly responded, the tall male received a sharp jab to the side from Tubbo, a signal to shut up.

A sickly sweet smile spread across Tommy’s face as he opened his mouth to speak yet again, “you both look horrible, how about you take a seat on the couch so I can patch you up.”

It wasn’t until then did the two notice that the first aid box was also in Tommy’s lap, right underneath the journal. The first aid box was also coincidentally usually hidden underneath the loose floorboard.