Rise Of Favus p.2

I don't want to go through the trouble of making another story so I'll be posting chapter here and on Ao3

3rd person

The tip of the sun was beginning to breach the horizon bathing the city in a golden glow, birds began to sing their morning songs and fly above the rooftops of L’manburg. A small robin began its flight around the city before perching on an open window sill. A small elegant chirping began to wake the members of the apartment.

As the bird reached the ending of its song a entire brick was hurled in its direction, “shut the fuck UP!” The bird quickly left after  that.

Tommy was having a rough morning, he had been having a wonderful dream where he was surrounded by ladies of course when he had been so rudely woken up by some snobby ass bird who thought it had the right to perch on HIS window sill and make noises that were close to that of a cat giving birth.

But now that he was up he had a duty to his roommates to be the best dressed member of the household. Not only that but he had an interview today and he needed to look his best and beauty always starts in the bathroom.

Being the first one up always has its perks, one being that Tommy got to take the first shower. He started with using a clarifying shampoo to cut through all the grease his hair built up over night, he only bought the best kind that was infused with charcoal.

Yes most of his paycheck went to hair and skin care but it was a must have. Then he applied a deep conditioner before stepping out of the shower and ploping his hair into a towel. While he waited for the conditioner to work its magic he brushed his teeth, those pearly whites take work to keep clean.

After about fiveish minutes Tommy rinses the conditioner out and sprays in the keep-in-conditioner to make sure his hair stays silky smooth all day.

He moved swiftly from the bathroom to his bedroom, yes he got his own bedroom. Ranboo and Tubbo insisted on sharing one, probably so they could plan vigilante things but to Tommy he just saw it as an opportunity to have some privacy.

Next up was outfit time, he quickly put on some undergarments before turning to his closet. He picked out a plain white T-shirt he got at Walmart for like three bucks, along with his signature red cardigan that he had made himself. Next he grabbed some cargo pants and his customized red and white converse.

He had been strolling down the rich side of town when he found a box of untouched plain white converse near a dumpster that had been his size. So with a little bit of red fabric paint he had turned them into his brand, you would have to pry those shoes from his cold dead body.

Once dressed he exited his room and made his way to the living area and picked up the tan messenger bag that was laying on the floor. Just as he was about to leave for his interview the other two roommates came stumbling out of their room obviously still half asleep.

“Where-” Tubbo yawned, cutting himself off. “Where are you going?”

Tommy subconsciously shifted uncomfortably, he was living in an apartment with two vigilantes and he was about to go to an interview at the Hero Hq. 

“I have a job interview today.” The blonde stated quickly. Tubbo seemed to catch on to Tommy’s anxious atuidude. 

“And where is this interview?” Tubbo pressed.