And Scene!

This just some unfinished works that I'll never finish so here

Context: idk mafia au, Tubbo was kidnapped by Phil, Tommy comes to rescue him

3rd person

The cold metal of the pistol rested against Techno’s head as Tommy stood behind the pink haired man, the blonde’s breathing was laboured and uneven.

Tubbo stood frozen next to Phil on the other side of the room, the brunette also had a gun held against his temple.

“Let Tubbo go Phil.” Tommy spoke through gritted teeth, his grip on the gun tightened and his knuckles went white.

Phil just chuckled darkly “oh Tommy, you and I both know you don't have the guts to shoot someone.”

A hysterical laugh bubbled up through Tommy’s throat, a wild look made its way into his eyes as he pressed the gun harder into Techno’s skull.

“I don’t think you know me at all, Philza!” Hysteria was beginning to take over the younger blonde. “You see if you knew as much as you say you know about me then you would know for the past three years of my life I lived in a psych ward!”

Phil’s face turned from confident to nervous, clearly he had been underestimating Wilbur’s brother a tad too much.

“So I’m gonna say this again. Let Tubbo go before I blow your bodyguard’s brains out.” A dark, unreadable look filled Tommy’s once bright eyes which now had turned grey.

“I don’t take bargains from children with no real power behind their words.” Okay so maybe Phil wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

Tommy smirked “wanna bet?”

A sharp bang rang out in the room and Tommy now stood behind Techno who would forever have a look of shock etched into his face. Blood coated the hands of an innocent looking child.

“You actually did” Phil gasped out in shock, his grip on the gun that was held against Tubbo went slack and the short brunette slipped away and took his place next to Tommy.

“Never underestimate your enemy Phil, thought you should know that by now.” Tommy’s voice cut through the silence.

Phil snapped out of his shock as he dashed forward and cradled the body of Techno in his arms, the once powerful mafia leader reduced to nothing but a broken man that sat on his knees beneath them.

“My son, you killed my son.” Phil rasped out in a broken voice.

Tommy just shrugged “and you killed my brother, we’re even now.”

“Techno was your brother too.” Phil reasoned, though he never took his eyes off Techno’s body.

“He was never my brother much like you were never my father.” Tommy spat out as he turned on his heel, grabbed Tubbo’s arm and walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Context: eh it pretty much says it

Tommy Pov

Tommy was absolutely living his best life, he had moved out of the shitty town he had grown up in and cut off ties with his family. Now of course he had a wonderful reason for this; Philza Fucking Craft.