What A Waste

Triggers: Yelling, argument, mention of a weapon, mention of loss

Listen I really don't know the timeline but let's just pretend that George is still king and only has 1 life left mk?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's Pov

"Listen Tommy, put your armor in the hole or I'll burn your disks" Dream stood in front of me, Chirp in one hand and his netherite sword in the other. I sat cross legged in the middle of the open field outside my tent with my head down.

It was quite amusing to watch him threaten me thinking he had power over me with those disks, unfortunately he was mistaken. Those disks meant nothing to me anymore, they were just plastic.

They could be easily replaced but what I had lost to learn this was irreplaceable, I had lost everyone I every cared about trying to get those stupid disks back. I'm tired of being his little puppet, I think it's time I cut my strings.

I moved my head to look at him, just once I want to see his face instead of the stupid mask he hides behind. I dropped my head back down to watch the blades of grass dance in the wind, I could feel his confusion as I chuckled. I looked back up at him and laughed, his knuckles turned white as his grip on his sword tightened.

"So, here's the thing I've done this" my voice was light as my words reached him, I could feel annoyance rolling off him in waves but I wasn't done yet "the whole threatening people bit, the intimidation. I've been there and I just don't care anymore" anger seeped into my tone as I stood up to tower over Dream.

He looked up at me and was about to speak before I put my hands on his chest and shoved him backwards.

"Some people have a bad day, I've had a bad life" I stated darkly as I walked towards him, fear present in his posture.

"If I want something it's taken from me." I swiped the white mask off his face and watched as his eyes widened in surprise, I gave him a satisfied smirk before continuing my speech.

"If I win the battle I lose the war" I pulled a dagger out of my pocket and pointed it at his throat relishing the look of fear prominent on his face before lowering it and turning around so that my back was facing him.

"Threats only work on someone who has something to lose but me?" I turned around quickly and threw the dagger at him, his eyes shut tightly as it hit it's mark; the tree behind him.

My shoulders shook as I laughed maniacally at him "I've already lost it all" I yelled while spreading my arms gesturing towards the island I had been exiled to "and apparently you aren't any good at the whole villain thing cause you just keep getting attached."

Dream straightened up and locked eyes with the taller brit in front of him "I don't have any attachments." He was bluffing.

I raised an eyebrow in mock curiosity "really? So you wouldn't care if your little king suddenly disappeared one day" amusement clear in my voice. I watched in satisfaction as Dream noticeably stiffened.

"Don't bring George into this" he said through gritted teeth. I waved my hand
dismissively. I didn't really care.

"Oh I won't under one condition" I stated coolly.

"What is it?' Dream inciquired.

"Don't come here ever again, leave me be and I'll leave you be. Oh and if you even so much as lay a finger on Tubbo consider our little deal terminated. Don't forget, I have Techno on my side and you've seen what he can do" He simply nodded before turning on his heel and walking to the nether portal. He really should have watched where my hands were.

Then maybe he would have noticed I crossed my fingers.

Sorry about the short chapter but I'm tired, I did a lot at swim practice today but this scene from Netflix's reboot of She-ra live in my head rent free.
Sonic had to do a chapter based off of it and honestly Catra was a total badass soooo.....

Plus double update pog!
💛💛💛💛