Why we hate School but Love Education

I literally wrote this mid-breakdown about finals so please bear with me, it's not the best.

Also there is a very important note at the end for people requesting a chapter about age regression (no need to worry its not anything negative)

___________________________________

The school system is absolute bullshit, Tommy concluded as he stood behind the red curtains that separated him and the entire student body. Today was the so-called "mental wellness day" and everyone knew that the teachers had no real intention of helping struggling students.

But how do you make it seem like you care? Well the school decided that the top two English students who have anxiety were the perfect poster children to give a speech on mental health. Yes you heard me. Two students with anxiety are giving a speech to the entire school, what could go wrong?

Tommy could feel Ranboo's breathing quicken as the duo listened to the principal finish his long winded speech about he cares about everyone blah, blah, blah. Tommy and Ranboo originally had been given some cheesy ass script where they would talk about their "struggles."

Of course their struggles were just stories the teachers had written in an attempt to relate to the youth in the school. Tommy however took one look at the speech he had been given and promptly thrown the damn thing into the garbage can.

Tommy was quite fed up with the way the staff actually treated its students, they couldn't give two flying fucks who lived or died just as long as they got paid. So in an act of revenge Tommy had gathered his closest friends to hatch a plan, one that would make the front page.

The group was made up of Purpled, the business class prodigy and an absolute tech whiz. Tommy, the school's resident menace to society and a permanent face in the detention hall of fame. Ranboo the town's local amnesiac and Tubbo, the theater kid.

The plan was that Tommy and Ranboo would agree to give the speech but in reality would memorize a much more different script. The issue was that the staff would never allow such defiance to be displayed at an assembly and that's where Purpled comes in.

All of the locks to the school doors can be remotely activated via a computer that's connected to the school or the laptop of a teenage hacker. The principal and vice will exit through the backstage doors which will give Purpled a small window of time to lock them out of the auditorium, apparently Purpled had talked to Punz about "taking care" of the teachers once they leave.

They don't bother to ask what the boy means. None of the other staff know the script of Tommy and Ranboo's assigned speech, which means while the duo give their speech no one will be none the wiser.

The final key component of this plan is the publication of their speech, this is Tubbo's moment to shine. He has quite a lot of connections from being in theater with many local news stations; he arranged for at least three stations to show up. The only downside to this is that the principal knew ahead of time that the news was going to be there so he's looking extra greasy today.

But now as the principal brushes past Tommy, their shoulders grazing each other, he can feel an eerily feeling of calm. It's cold and feels as if someone just poured a bucket of ice water over his head but nevertheless he grabs Ranboo by the wrist and makes his way on stage.

The blonde makes eye contact with Tubbo who is sitting in the front row, Tommy watches the brunette take out his phone and message Purpled. Ranboo and Tommy are now standing in front of the podium, Ranboo clears his throat into the microphone, it conceals the soft sound of the doors locking and there is no banging from the departed teachers to be let in.