Kuroko Tetsuya x reader - Sleep

Kuroko x reader- Sleep

(BTW this is a one shot! Sorry if it sucks and if he's OOC)

10:30Am

"Uh, why can't I go to sleep!" You whispered to yourself trying not to wake up your boyfriend. Laying there in silence you let out a sigh, you were tired but for some reason you couldn't go to sleep, maybe it was because of the horror film you watched.

You began twist and turn, but still no use! Laying there you began to think about the horror film and what if there was a ghost in your house and it wanted to kill you and Kuroko. You stiffen at the thought of this, moving closer to your boyfriend who is sound asleep. You could hear his light snores which made you giggle a bit. You turn to face him, looking at his face made you smile, his face was so cute when he was asleep, and how he looks so calm made you giggle.

"I love you." You whispered, giving him a peck on the fore head.

You gently begin to stroke his light blue hair back and forth, hoping that he wouldn't wake up. Feeling a little thirsty, you get up to go get a drink of water. sitting at the edge of the bed putting on your slipper, you feel someone arms around your waist, you turn to see your sleepy boyfriends eyes are slightly open."(Y/N)-chan, don't go." he said drowsily. You nod and smile and lay back down beside him.

He gently pulls you into his chest, your head was laying on his chest, you could hear his heart beating, it was so calm. He then carefully puts his arms around your waist, pulling you closer towards him, you could now feel his warmth. You looked up to see he was sound asleep, you carefully whisper in his ear "goodnight".

Laying back down onto his chest, you hear a soft voice respond, "Good night." He gently pressed his lips down on your fore head before going back to sleep. That night you fell fast asleep in his arms, and you had a wonderful dream.

The end

__________________________________________________________________________

Uh how was that?, if it sucked I'm SO SORRY, it's my first one shot, actually my second, because I made another one WHICH SUCKED so I deleted it, this is for _kanrachii, sorry to kawaii Polynesian who requested Himuro, I'm actually making his a short story, so yeah.... But don't worry it will be on its way and I'm so sorry for bringing your hopes up if I did, but don't worry I PROMISE TO UPDATE HIMURO NEXT!!!

If you want to request something or you just want to comment, comment below and I would be glad to do it!

With love Mako-chan.

NEXT UP - HIMURO TATSUYA X READER.