Hanamiya Makoto x reader - Pain

"Hey did you see Makoto-kun?" You asked people while running through the hallways in search of your boyfriend. You've been dating him for over 2 years, you even slept with him, just because you loved him and he wanted too. People warned you that he was no good, but even if he was sometimes a jerk, you still loved him. You believed that you could Change him, you believed that he was a good person who just needed someone to love him, that's why you gave up time and friends for him, because you believed he was the one destined to be with you.

"Did you see Hanamiya?" You asked Furuhashi, who was talking to Seto.

"Um the last time I saw him was in the classroom where we have meetings. Room 208." He said turning away before you could say anything else.

Turning around, you make your way to room 208.

TIME SKIP

Walking down the hall way where the room was located, you could hear the other students whispering about how they felt bad for you, which made you a bit confused, but you just shrugged it off because it was probably about how you are dating Hanamiya.

"Here it is." You say to yourself looking at the door that had number 208 written on it.

You put your hand on the door knob ready to turn it, but as you were about to open door, you heard a girl.

"Oh Hanamiya, you're so bad." The women said.

" what the fuck." you mumbled, you felt a knot in your stomach, your heart began to ache.

"Yuko, I think I need to punish you." You heard his voice, you let go of the door knob. Your arms dropped down to your sides, you clenched your fist, you could feel tears swelling up your eyes. As you stood there anguished, it drew attention, everyone in that hallway was staring at you and whispering about you.

In anger you opened the door, you saw Hanamiya on top of your child hood friend Yuko, her arms was wrapped around his neck, his tie was off and her shirt was unbuttoned. You weren't thinking straight anymore, all the anger you've held in for years came out.

"WHAT THE FUCK HANAMIYA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING." You screamed at the top of your lungs. " WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF YUKO?"

He turned and looked at you with a face of regret, " I'm so sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to hurt you." He said pulling away from Yuko's grasp. " I'm sorry, please forgive me, the temptation got to me."

Standing there looking at him as tears made there way down your cheeks, dripping to your shirt. "Hanamiya-kun, why should I forgive you?" You said as your voice cracked. He then looked down at the floor, his hair in front of his face, covering it from you, tears began to fall from his face down to the floor.

"Because I love you, and I made a mistake, please forgive me. I'm nothing without you, please I love you." He cried as his arms were down on his sides.

"Hanamiya, If you loved me, why were making out with Yuko." You said as your voice began to calm down. He looked up at you, but instead of seeing a face of regret, you saw a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why well because I don't like you duh, did you actually think I was crying, I guess you were as stupid as everyone says. I don't need you anymore, your just another one of them, what do you call em, oh yeah sluts." He said emphasizing on the words slut. You didn't wanna come off as weak, instead of standing there letting him attack you, you fought back.

"I DON'T NEED YOU, EVERYONE WAS RIGHT YOU WERE NO GOOD, BUT IM GLAD THAT IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU, CAUSE NOW I DON'T NEED TO DEAL WITH A CHEATER!! You screamed without guilt or regret. "YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME, YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN MY VIRGINITY, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY DIGNITY OR PRIDE. I HONESTLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU, BECAUSE SOMEDAY, YOU'LL BE NOTHING."

Before he could say anything else, you left without glancing back. And for the first moment of his life, Hanamiya experienced pain.

THE END

_________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to Santayato

Hey yo, finally finished, now I can move on. WOOHOOO oh BTW I'm SO SORRY IF HE OCC. because it was hard writing a story for him, while I was writing his story or brainstorming for his story, I ended up planning stories for different characters. *face palm* so yeah I hope you guys like it.

And if you would like to request or say something, just comment below and I'd be glad to check it out. So peace out ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

With love Mako chan.