Imayoshi Shoichi x Reader - I Still Love You

"Shit."your boyfriend yelled, smacking his fist onto the table.

"What is it?" You said softly, walking towards him.

"We f***ing need money!" He yelled, chugging down a bottle of beer.

"Shoichi, you need to calm down, we can get through this." You gently put your hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled, smacking your hand, before getting up.

"Shoichi, calm down." You demanded this time.

"What you say to me?" He said lighting his cigarette.

"I said calm down." You screamed, you could feel a lump down your throat, but the way he has been treating you was enough.

"How dare you f***ing talk to me like that." He yelled, throwing his beer bottle at you. Luckily it missed you, and it hit the wall.

"AHH, HOLY SHIT!" You scream, your heart was pounding. You could feel tears making its way down your face. As you cry in pain, Imayoshi grabs you by your hair.
"STOP" you cry, as he lifts you up by your hair.

"NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" He yelled, his breath smelt like alcohol mixed with smoke.

"Please let go." You begged, as tears streamed down you face.

"Stupid B****!" He muttered, throwing you onto the floor, before leaving. Laying on the floor memories from the past began to fill your mind. All the happy and joyful memories came rushing in, as tears of sorrow came dripping down your cheek. 'What happen?' Was the only thing running through your mind.

You and Imayoshi have been Dating for over 5 years, the first 3 years were successful and nice. But that all changed when the economy began to plummet, causing Imayoshi to lose his job. After that day every thing changed, he became an alcoholic and began to gamble, causing both of you to be in debt. Unfortunately to pay off the debt, you sold your home, and moved into a motel. Still it was not enough, so you decided to get another job, working 2 jobs day and night, while Imayoshi took the money and spent it. When you tried to stand up for yourself, he abused you. You wanted to leave a long time ago, but something made you stay, maybe it was because you are in love with him.

TIME SKIP

After the incident earlier, you looked at the bills. You needed 50 grand to pay off the debt. As you sat there thinking of ways to make money, the door slams open, and came running was Imayoshi, smiling.

"(Y/N)-chan!" He grinned. "I've got a way we can pay off our debt!"

"What?" You said, wiping the tears from your cheek.

"I know a way we can make money!" He said giving you a kiss.

"What is it?" You said, as hope filled you up.

"Okay, we can rob a bank." He said, holding your hand.

"What?" You said as you felt your hope seep away. "No, we can't. We will get caught, this idea is obscured." Getting up, you walking away, until you feel Imayoshi arms around your waist.

"Come on, it's worth a try. We need this money if we don't we become homeless." He begged. "I even got a guy who will help us, he has guns prepared for us along with masks and a car. This could be our big break."

"I don't know." You sigh, looking down at your toes.

"Come on, we could be like Bonnie and Clyde." He said giving you kisses on the neck.

"Fine." You smile, turning around to kiss him.

THE DAY OF THE CRIME

You both sat in a red mustang, ski masks over your faces, a gun in one head while a bag in the other.

"You ready." Imayoshi said.

"Yup." You say nervously.

"Okay here's the plan, They will call cops, and the cops will come in 15 minutes. That means we have 15 minutes, we have to be in and out fast. I'll take the vault and you look over the hostages. Okay." He said, giving you a stern look.

"Hai, lets go." You said, your whole body was shaking because of how nervous you were. Imayoshi could tell how nervous you were, putting a hand on your leg, he gave you a kiss to cool you down. Luckily it worked.

"Okay come on." He said, as both of you got out of the car and ran into the bank.

"Everyone put your hands up!" Imayoshi screamed, pointing the gun at the civilians. Everyone did as they were told, from children to elderly. You turned and looked and in the corner you saw a young boy crying in his moms lap. Though you felt sympathy, you didn't let you guard down, instead you took the boy as hostage.

"Give us all the money you have, or this boy dies." You scream, holding the gun near the boys head.

"We'll give you 15 minutes." Imayoshi screamed, walking towards the bankers. "Put it in this bag in 15 minutes or that boy dies." He points at the boy in your arms.

The boy cried in your arms, you could feel your arm getting drenched in tears. You could tell he was afraid, looking deep into his maroon eyes, you saw fear in his eyes. As everyone was getting the money to put in the bag, you saw one of the bankers call the cops.

"WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING, DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE!!!" You yelled, the boy began to cry even more, he shook in your arms, begging you to release him. Instead you smacked in the head with the gun, making him unconscious. His mother ran towards you in tears, crying, and screaming in horror. Afraid, you shot his mother. Imayoshi turned and looked at you, everyone was in fear including your self. Imayoshi ran towards you, taking the gun away from your grasp. You were frozen in horror as you watched the women bleed.

"Tch, come on, we have only 5 minutes lets get out of here." He said grabbing your hand and the bag of money, making a run to the mustang. As you both began to load the mustang with money, the police showed up earlier than you both expected.

"Shit we have to go now." Imayoshi said, pushing you into the car.

"Wait, I have to grab the last money bag, wait here." You said to him before running back in. As you went in the whole area was surrounded by officers. You knew that there was no way you could get it. Turning around, you ran out the door. But instead of seeing the red mustang, all you saw was police cars surrounding you. It was over.

TIME SKIP

You were arrested and taken in for questioning. You sat in a grey small room, there was a table and a mirror. You had handcuffs on your arms and a hand cuff cuffing you onto the table. So that you could not escape. A man then walked in, he had dark blue hair and was a bit tanned.

"Okay (Y/N), my name is detective Aomine." The detective said, putting a folder on the table. " I will be asking you a few questions,okay."

You nodded.

"Okay, (Y/N) who was at the crime scene with you?" He asked.

"..."

"Answer the question!" He demanded. " answer it!"

"..." Still no response.

"Tch, if you answer it, your sentence will be cut short." He said, giving you a small glare.

"I refuse to answer that question." You retorted, shooting a glare back at him.

"Why? Your partner ditched you, they left you there to be arrested. They didn't care about you as much as you care about them. Your partner left you there to rot in jail. They could of helped you, but no they left." He said, a bit ticked off, looking down at you legs, tears began to fill your eyes.

"Because." You said, as tears streamed down your face.

"Because what?" He said.

"Because I'm still in love with him." You cried into your hands.

THE END
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it sucks, THIS IS DEDICATED TO EMPRESS SEI. Okay so the updates maybe slow for this story, because I would like to update my other stories. So yeah be patient And thank you.

Requests are open as usual, so yeah...

With love Mako-chan