Kise Ryouta x reader ~ Monster

Warning Ghoul AU
Listen to the music above, it makes it creepier.
---

Perfect, that was a word that described the famous model, Kise Ryouta. He was indescribably perfect, there wasn't anything that was wrong about him. He was gorgeous, hot, built and popular. He was everything that any man could've wanted, he was a ideal vision of that any man would've died to be; Any girl would've died to date. But in reality was he actually perfect?
---
"Hey did you hear, Kise broke up with Misaki! She apparently moved and so they broke up so now he's totally free!" You heard a couple of girls say down the hall way. A small smile perked on your lips, hope filled your body as you squealed on the inside. You could feel your cheeks redden, the new information made you feel super ecstatic.

"I can't believe this, this could be my chance." You whispered to yourself, trying to cover your redden face.

"Um if you think he's going to date you, you better think twice." A tall blonde girl said to you as her friends around her agreed with her.

"Yeah, Kise only dates pretty girls. Not an ugly, fat, four eyed freaks; so if I were you I wouldn't keep my hopes so high, you're only going to get them crushed." One of the other girl's said, twirling a piece of brown strand of hair around her slim finger. Her words kind of hurt you a bit, but those insults were so commonly used that they didn't hurt you that bad, but it still stung a bit.

"Well you never know, he could like me. You see I may not look so attractive physically, but on the inside I am, and I know for sure Kise will like that part of me." You retorted lifting your head up high, not letting them know that their words actually hurt.

"(F/N), we're trying to tell you the truth before you hurt yourself. Kise isn't gonna go for you, first of all you're chunky and desperate and know one likes you. This isn't a fairy tale sweet heart, you aren't Cinderella get over it." The blond one said, moving her face closer to yours, causing you to bow your head down. Your fist tightened in anger, you could feel the hot, steamy tears flow down your cheeks. Your chest tightened in agony and slowly your body began to feel heated like as though it was being lit on fire. You couldn't respond, you were in too much pain to answer. Their words got to you. "Haha pathetic."

As you were about to leave, you felt an arm wrap around your neck. "Hey, now who says that (F/N)-icchi isn't pretty?" You heard a masculine voice say, lifting your head up, you saw the model's arm around you.

"K-Kise," You mumbled as your eyes widen, causing him to chuckle.

"All you guys who says (F/n)-icchi isn't pretty than you must be blind. She's the most prettiest girl I've ever seen and that's why I'm dating her." Kise said, smirking at the group of girls who insulted you. "So Ayane and friends I would rather you leave my girlfriend alone or you will regret it."

Their whole squad turned around and dashed in an instant. Leaving both you and Kise. A smile appeared on your face while your cheeks turned red. He used the term 'girlfriend' on you, it was the first time anyone used this term on you. It was something unforgettable. "T-thank you." You stuttered, pushing your black rimmed glasses up.

"No problem, I apologize for what they said to you. It must've sucked." He said removing his arm around you before scratching the back of his neck. "Well I'll see you in class then."

"Yeah..." You replied as he began to walk off to class. It was the first time he noticed you, most of the time he only saw you as a classmate or fan. This moment made smile like an idiot, causing students to look at you as though you were crazy. You could feel your heart rushing as the smile on your face wouldn't disappear. 'Maybe I do have a chance.' You thought to your self as you day dreamt about him.