Wei x reader -tutor

Wei liu x reader- tutor

"Sensei, I love yo...ur pencil, it's really nice!" You said to your tutor. He turned and looked at you in confusion, feeling a bit embarrassed, you look back down at your worksheet and begin to work on it to make things less awkward.

"I guess if thee likes it that much, thall may have it." He says handing the pencil to you smiling. You looked up at him, gently taking the pencil. Light red blush was carefully making its way up your cheeks. Looking back down at your work sheet you smile , you felt your heart pounding with joy, oh this one of the best days of your life.

You've been in love with Wei since the beginning of high school, but there was one problem Wei was your tutor which made things awkward for you. Wei went to your house every , Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays which lucky for you wasn't every day. Even though you liked him, it felt so awkward every time you were around him. This was because you liked him, and also because every time you open your mouth to make conversation with him, it becomes awkward. Like onetime you tried making a conversation with him, but you didn't know what to talk about so you accidentally asked him if guys get boners regularly.

TIME SKIP (1 day before valentines! BTW your at Maji burger.)

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, are you gonna ask anyone out in valentines?" Your childhood friend asked you.

"Maybe, I don't know if I wanna confess to him yet." You said taking a sip out of your vanilla milkshake.

"Oh you talking about Wei?" She said smirking at you, wriggling her eye brows up and down. You gave her a slight glare which made her giggle.

BEEP BEEP, your phone alarm clock went off, it was time for your tutor session with Wei.

"I'm so sorry (childhood friends name) I've got to go, I have a tutor session but don't worry I'll call you later." You said grabbing your bag and running off, but as you left Maji burger, you heard (childhood friends name) scream good luck.

TIME SKIP

As you were walking home, you spot Wei walking over to your house. Running over to him to talk to him, you accidentally tripped. THUMP you fell straight on to the floor right behind him, your face slowly became red because of the embarrassment. Wei turned around as soon as he heard the THUMP.

"Oh (Y/N)-chan are you okay?" He offered hand, grabbing a hold of his hand you begin to turn redder than before. "Um, I was just looking for you, I'm sorry but I can't continue tutoring you."he said scratching the back of his head smiling. Your eyes widen, you were shocked and devastated that Wei would no longer be your tutor.

Nodding gently you keep your head down, your eyes were gazing at your shoe. "So I'll see you around." He said walking past you in the opposite direction, tears carefully make its way down your face. You were sad but you couldn't do anything about it,you felt like someone has ripped your heart out. You stood there in silence. After a couple seconds, you knew you couldn't live without him, Turning around you run looking for Wei. You ran a couple of blocks, but finally you spotted him, running towards him as quick as your legs could take you, you grab Wei's hand.

"I love you, i love you Wei!" You cried wiping your tears using your sleeves,Wei turned around slowly smiling. As you were about to run away, he grasps you giving you a kiss on the lips. He then pulls away, leaving you breathless. He then leans in and whispers in your ear five words which would change you.

"Will you be my valentines?" He whispered gently.

"Yes." You said happily.

The end.

_________________________________________________________________

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

How was it, I worked really hard on this, and I hope you love it!

If you wanna request or just say something, just comment below!

With love Mako-chan.