Takao Kazunari- Afraid

6:00pm (after practice.)

You stood there looking outside to see that it was getting dark, you turn to see your brother still practicing, you were tired and you wanted to go home. "Shin-chan I'm gonna go home first, okay." You said to your older brother who was shooting hoops.

"Okay, just be careful." He said pushing his glasses up. Turning around, you make your way home, as you begin to walk home, horrible thoughts began to fill your mind. "What if some guy comes and kidnaps me?" You thought to your self, shuddering in fear.

While you were walking home, you felt a pair of eyes watching you. Turning around you see a shadowy figure walking, afraid you begin to speed up. When you turned around again, the figure seemed to be getting closer to you, now you were really afraid. Instead of speed walking, you began to jog, and the figure did the same, you could feel the chills on your back as the figure got close to you. You started to run, afraid, you didn't care where you were going as long as it kept you safe, you turn at a random curve to lose the figure.

Unfortunately it was a dead end. You turn around to see the figures shadow, looking around you spot old boxes stacked on top of each other, quietly and quickly you hide behind them. " oh god, please help me." You preyed as you closed your eyes hoping that the thing wouldn't find you. You could hear its steps getting closer and closer, the thing began to rustle through the garbage to search for you. Your heart pumped faster and faster, you could feel tears building up, that's how afraid you were.

"Where are you?" You hear a familiar voice mumble to themselves. Suddenly the boxes that were covering you were moved, you looked directly in there silver eyes, you couldn't see anything else. There eyes gave you the chills, it felt like it pierced into your soul. quickly you turn the other way and try covering yourself with your arms, you shivered In fear and began to cry.

"Please, please don't hurt me, I'll give you anything. Please." You begged hiding your face in your arms. Something weird then happened, the person began to laugh. Looking up you see the person laughing there ass off.

Squinting your eyes for a closer look, you see that the figure was Your boyfriend

Takao.

"(Y/N)-chan, haha- did you actually think I was a rapist or burglar?" He said laughing at you. Your face turned red due to embarrassment, you nodded and began to cry even more.

"What if, what if it wasn't Takao, what would I have done." You thought to yourself, you felt weak at that moment, and you hated that feeling, at the thought of this more tears came.

He then notices you crying and gives you a confused look. "Why are you crying (Y/N)-chan?" He asked confused.

Getting up you wrap your arms around him tightly. "Because I felt afraid, I felt as if someone was gonna hurt me or even worst." You cried, leaving tears stains on his shirt. He gave you a soft smile and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-chan, I would never let anyone hurt you." He whispered into your ear, giving you a peck on the top of your head.

"Come on, lets go home." He said unraveling you. You nodded in joy, intertwining your hand into his, you both made your way home.

The end

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it, and to santayato who requested Hanamiya, sorry I couldn't for fill it yet, it's because I have writers block for him. So yeah enjoy and be careful on the streets.

If you would like to request or say something, comment below or message me.

With love mako chan