Sakurai Ryou x reader - friends

Sakurai Ryou x Reader

Sorry if he's out of character!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

7:35PM

"Ryou-kun, he won't call back! I've been sitting there waiting all day waiting for him to call, but he won't call! Like when I went on the date with him, he told me he was gonna call back but he didn't!" You whined to your Best friend Sakurai about your boy problems!

"It's okay (y/n), he's just not worth it, he's missing out on the greatest person alive, he'll regret not going for you." Sakurai said over the phone, "you're the greatest person alive, you're perfect, your pretty, cute, nice, funny and smart and if he can't see that then he's an idiot!"

"Oh, stop it Ryou, you don't have to say those things to make me feel better!" You thought he was just saying those compliment to make you feel better but really Sakurai actually meant all the things he said to you, but you were just to blind to realize it."OMG, what if he's trying to call me right now Ryou-kun, but wait I'm talking to you!"

"Ryou-kun, I'll have to call you back later, right now my man is trying to call me! Bye!" You cheerfully said, Ryou on the other hand was kinda pissed but he wouldn't show it in front of you but instead of stopping you he just sighed and hung up.

TIME SKIP

12:57AM

As you were waiting for the phone call you fell asleep forgetting to call Sakurai back, while you were sleeping, Sakurai was waiting at the end of the phone waiting for you to call back which unfortunately never happened.

TIME SKIP

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"Oha yo Ryou-kun!" You screamed, running towards him. "HE CALLED BACK, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!" You jumped up and down, squealing.

"Oh, that's great."Sakurai said putting a fake smile on his face, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, but he loved you so if you were happy with Moriyama then he will support you even if it hurts.

"He also said he wanted to go out with me !!!!! And he's picking me up after school so you don't need to!" You gleefully screamed. Sakurai could feel tears coming Out of the sides of his eyes, he quickly began to smile to cover his tears.

"(Y/N)-chan, I gotta go, I told Momoi-San that I'd help her with some stuff, so see ya!" He lied, he turned around and ran down the hallway. You thought it kinda weird but you just shook it of and turned the other way prancing off to your class. As you were prancing to your next class, you bump into Someone.

"Gomen, gomen!" You say quickly bowing quickly not looking at the person.

"It's okay, calm down (Y/N)-chan." Said a familiar voice, you look up to see it was..

"Momoi-San...." You quietly said, "Momoi-San aren't you supposed to be with Sakurai?" You stuttered as you scratched your head in confusion. Momoi just shook her head and answered with a no. You then turned around and began to walk away in confusion.

TIME SKIP

"Ryou-kun over hear!" You shouted waving your hand up high in the air, Sakurai noticed you standing there waving to him but instead of going to you, he turned around and pretended to not notice you. Putting your hand down, you felt something pinching your heart. Maybe he didn't see me you thought to yourself trying to shake off the fact that your best friend didn't even bother to look at you.

later on that day you saved your best friend a seat at the table you guys normally sat at for lunch. As you looked around for him, you spotted him sitting at a different table with his arm around a girl. You sat back down biting the bottom part of your lips a while tears began to carefully drip down your face. You began to wipe your tears away with your sleeve, and all lunch time you sat by yourself eating your lunch.