Aomine Daiki x reader - Help part 1

"So I will call you then, okay." Said the red head boy, picking up his jacket and putting it on.

"Yeah, thank you so much. I had a great time." You said blushing as the boy leaned in for a kiss.

"So I'll see you soon, bye." the guy said kissing you on the side of your cheek.

"Bye Kagami-Kun." You smiled making your way into your car while he went in his. As you guys parted way, you forgot to get his number, but luckily he had yours all you needed to do was wait.

TIME SKIP (at your apartment)

"So (Y/N)-icchi, how'd your date go? " your best friend asked while watching a chick flick.

"Well, he said he'll call back!!!" You squealed throwing your jacket to the hook.

"That's nice!" He said not taking his eyes off the film.

"So what'd you do?" You asked him, taking a seat beside him on the couch.

"Well me and Megumi-icchi, went out on a date too." He said wrapping him self in your (F/C) blanket. You looked over at Kise to see he was wrapped in the blanket like a giant burrito, you giggled as you watch him tear up at the sad part of the film.

"So I'm gonna wait at the phone to see if he'll call." You said getting up to go to your bed room. "I'll tell you about date later."

"Okay." He replied sniffling a bit. "What a loser" you thought to yourself before leaving to your bedroom.

You jump onto your bed and look at your phone, but still no call. "Maybe he'll call later, tomorrow." You said to yourself, throwing your self under the sheets. As you sat there and waited, you fell asleep.

TIME SKIP (tomorrow)

Waking up you look at the clock to see it was 7:29am, laying back down you look at your phone which was right beside you. "ONE MISS CALL." It read.

"EEEKKKKK!!!!" You squealed, pressing on the number, you call it again.

"Hello." Said a female over the phone.

"Hello, who is this?" You asked a bit confused at the moment.

"This is Momoi Satsuki." She replied with a bit of a raspy voice.

"Um, may I talk to Kagami." You said.

"Anything you can say to Kagami, you can say to me." She shot back, sounding a bit angry.

"Who are you?" You demanded.

"I'm Kagami's GIRLFRIEND." At that moment, you hung up, not saying a word back. You fell silent, you felt grief strike your heart. You felt ashamed of him, he seemed like a nice guy, and you expected him to be single, but you guessed wrong, he had a girl already. You threw your phone at the wall, causing it to crack,you lay back down and sob into you pillow.

Kise had heard you fighting over the phone with someone, quickly he jumped out of bed and ran over to your room. Slamming the door open and panting, all he saw was you crying heavily into your pillow. "What happened?" He asked worriedly, making his way towards your bed.

"He has a girlfriend!" You cried loudly, stuffing your face deeper into the pillow.

"Tell me what happened over the phone." He said plopping him self beside you, while rubbing your back in a circular motion.

"So he called me last night, so I called him back and then his girl friend picked up." You cried louder at the last part.

"(Y/N)-icchi, please stop crying." He sighed continuing to rub your back.

"....." You were silent, sniffling.

"(Y/N)-chan, stop crying. He isn't worth your tears, he doesn't love you if he has a girlfriend. If he doesn't love you then he isn't worth your tears or grief, you shouldn't care for someone who doesn't care for you, so please stop crying."he stated, sounding a bit desperate.

"Fine." You sighed, sitting up, wiping your tears away. You were a mess, your eyes were puffy, and you hair was all over the place. But Kise didn't leave, he sat beside you smiling, that's why he was your best friend.

"So what about we go to the bar later tonight, to find yourself a new mate." He said patting your leg with his hand.

"I'd like that." You nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Okay, how about I make us some breakfast!" He said ecstatic, clapping his hand together. "And you go take a shower!"

"Okay." You said getting up to go get fresh clothes.

TO BE CONTINUED........
___________________________________________________________

SO YEAH, IM SO SORRY AOMINE WASN'T IN HIS OWN STORY, BUT DON'T WORRY, HE'LL BE IN PART 2!!! I'm so SORRY TO MY BAE KAGAMI!!!! For sticking you with MOMOI AND MAKING YOU THE BAD GUY, I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME BAE !!!!!!!!! (;'Д'A

So yeah, don't worry about it Aomine WILL appear in part 2!!!! Also, I informing you that my update will be slow because I'm just going back to school, and the school work is real, and I don't wanna take a Hiatus because Wattpad is like my escape of reality, and I don't wanna leave you guys.

So yeah... If you guys wanna request or just say something, don't beat afraid to comment below, and I'd be happy look at it.

Also for those who read my KNB x reader lemon, I WILL NOT BE TAKING REQUEST, IT WAS A JOKE FOR APRIL FOOLS DAYS!!!! OKAY.

with love Mako-chan