Kagami Taiga x reader - My Beauty Queen

3:00 AM

You stood there, in front of the bathroom mirror nude and anguished. Looking at your stomach you saw huge red stretch marks. After giving birth to your daughter Tora, the marks appeared, you felt ugly, disgusted when you saw it. You felt as if you weren't attractive enough for your husband, afraid he was going to leave you for another lady.

You carefully run your hand over the marks, as tears swell your eyes. Dropping down onto your knees you begin crying into your hands. Sitting on the floor you wail as your cries fill the room. "I'm ugly." You said to your self. unexpectedly a voice replies back.

"You're not ugly." Lifting your head up, you see your husband squatting down in front of you.

"Kagami." You whispered, you began to cry again, dropping your head back down.

"Why are you crying?" He said grabbing your shoulder.

"..." You didn't reply, you just kept crying.

"(Y/N)-chan I can't help you if you won't tell me what's wrong!" He said.

"...." Still you didn't reply.

"Please." He begged. But still you didn't reply. Running his hand through his red hair, he notices that there was something on your stomach. Moving in closer he realizes what it was. "(Y/N)-chan." He said "are you crying over the stretch marks."

Your eyes widen, throwing your arm around your stomach you begin to cry even more. "Please don't leave me." You cried.

"(Y/N)-chan what makes you think I'll leave you." He said, putting his arms around you. Looking up you see him smiling.

"Because I'm ugly." You said gently looking down at your stretch marks.

"You're not ugly." He said staring into your (E/C) eyes. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, inside and out. Don't ever think that you're ugly. Even with the stretch mark you're still beautiful. I would never leave you because you're my little beauty queen." He said placing a kiss on your forehead. Throwing your arms around him you cry onto his shoulder. He puts his hand on your back rubbing it gently.

"I love you (Y/N), till now and forever." He gently says kissing the crook of your neck.

"I love you too." You cried.

The end
__________________________________________________________

Sorry if it sucked. But I wanted to just say that to all you people who look at your self and call your self ugly that even if you think that no one will love you because you think you're ugly, that there is someone out there who probably thinks you are the most beautiful person alive. You may think that I'm lying, but I'm not, there is always one person who will love you, and think that you're a beauty queen. So please don't ink that if you have stretch marks or if you have pimples that you aren't beautiful, because to someone you are.

Request are open.

-With love Mako-chan