Aomine x reader - Sorry

Aomine Daiki X reader \(^o^)/

"Yo, (Y/N) What are you looking at?"Aomine shouted as he was trying to snap you back into reality after he told you he had a......

Time skip

After he told you that, you were devastated but you never acted different even if she was around, you always acted the same because....

You had a crush on Aomine Daiki since you were young and since then

you couldn't get over him. You never told him because he was one of your closest friend and you didn't want to lose a close friend but the other reason why you never told him was that he had a girl friend. His girl friend was everything you weren't ( not trying to be mean), she had big tits, she was popular, she was really pretty and last but not least she was Aomine's. They have been dating for a year and a half and no one knew you liked him except your best friend, (B/F/N). As you began to lose hope in dating Aomine one day a miracle happened and your hope was regained.

Time skip

Bzzzt! You received a message on your phone, you stare down at it to see that it was from your best friend.

"Hey, (Y/N) did you hear that Aomine broke up with his girl friend?"

"Really?" you texted back.When you read this, you squealed with excitement because now Aomine could be yours. You got up and out of your bed and got dressed in your shortest skirt and you let your (H/C) hair down instead of tying it up, you even wore a little makeup to make yourself prettier. Today was the day you thought, the day that you would finally confess to the man you love.

You quickly ran down the stairs and made (favourite breakfast food) to celebrate the break up between Aomine and his EX-girlfriend! As you quickly ate, someone rang the doorbell it was (B/F/N).

You ran and opened the door and when you saw her, you both squealed because Aomine was now single. "You're so pretty!" she said while grinning, allowing her white teeth to show. You giggled when she said that, then you went and grabbed your backpack and your lunch, you and (B/F/N) then began to walk to school.

"Hey, (Y/N) are you gonna confess to Aomine? Because I think it's the perfect time to confess to him. He's heartbroken now so he might go desperate for someone and that's when you come in and you ask him out then he'll say yes, then you guys will date then make babies and live happily ever after!" said (B/F/N), making hand motions while giggling between words.

"What if he doesn't like me?" You asked with a slight frown on your face.

"But what if he does?" replied (B/F/N). "You can never know until you ask him and why wouldnt he, you even got ready for this moment?" She said with a smile.

When she said that, it gave you hope and instead of frowning, you started to smile, a great big smile. As you guys entered the entrance of the school, you and (B/F/N) looked for Aomine but he wasn't anywhere and the roof top door was locked. Your mind began to be clouded with negative thoughts, like maybe he didn't come to school because he was so heart broken or what if he had suicided because he was really depressed... Luckily (B/F/N) was there she shook you back to reality and then she told you maybe Aomine was just late for school, which helped you relax. RING,RING! the bell went off and class was about to start, so you and (B/F/N) rushed to class.

Time skip

While you were in class, all you could think about was Aomine and where he could be. He ended up not going to class which made you worry again but instead of thinking about the horrible things that could have happened, you tried to think happy thoughts. By doing so it made you relax a bit.