Takao Kazunari x Reader - I Love That Girl

Dedicated - Shiro_Kise_07

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Shutoku Gym-

"Watch me, I'm Midorima, I can sink every shot." Takao taunted, before missing a three pointer.

"Shut up Bakao!!" Midorima shouted, as a vain popped from his neck. You couldn't help but giggle, as you watched your friend impersonate your cousin.

"Yeah Bakao, be quiet! I'm trying to listen to Oha asa." You teased, grabbing Midorima's lucky item from the bench. "My lucky item today is, this ugly frog."

"HEY, GIVE ME THAT!!!!" he yelled, grabbing his porcelain frog from your hand. "And this frog has a name, it's Kerosuke."

"Bleh, bleh, bleh." You mocked him.

"Tch, I'm gonna go to the grocery store to buy us some drinks." Midorima said. "Do you guy's want anything?"

"Uh Yeah, get me a ginger ale." You said, picking up the basketball from the ground.

"I'll get a coke." Takao said, grabbing the ball out of your grasp, before dribbling away.

"HEY!" you screamed, chasing the point guard.

"Idiots." Midorima mumbled, as he left to go buy drinks. As you chased Takao around the gym, he gave in and you tackled him.

"Takao, give me the ball!" you screamed, trying to pry the ball out of his hands.

"No, not unless you one v one me." He said laughing.

"You challenging me, the one and only (Y/N)?" You asked, getting off of him.

"Yes! I'm challenging you to a game I like to call 21." He smirked at you.

"Hmm, fine. But if you lose you cannot cry." You said, crossing your arms.

"Heh, I should be saying that to you. I was pratically made for this game." He gloated, before missing a shot.

"Ha, sure you were." You laughed, before sinking in a three pointer.

"Fine, you can get all cocky, but it just started." He said, before sinking the ball in perfectly.

"Whatever, that was just based on luck." You said.

TIME SKIP

after about 10 rounds, you had gotten only two in as for Takao who was sinking almost every ball in.

"So you ready to give up." Takao said, spinning the ball on his finger.

"No, I'm going to beat you." You panted.

"Hahaha, like I'm going to lose to you." He laughed at you.

"Hey, don't you underestimate me." You said, giving him the stink eye. "Give me the ball, it's my turn."
Grabbing the ball out of Takao's hand, you shoot and luckily it went in. Going from the penalty line, you make the shot again.

"Huh, are you getting all of a sudden luckily."He said amazed. Going from the penalty line again, you shot again but unfortunately it was a miss. "Ha never mind."

"SHUT UP TAKAO!!!" You yelled, throwing the ball at him, as a dark aura began to surround you.

"HOLY SHIT!"Takao yelled, dodging the ball. "Phew, you almost hit me, that could have broken something very import..."

CRACK

He was cut off, by the sound of something breaking. As he slowly turned around, he saw Midorima's lucky item shattered on the floor. "SSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, picking up the pieces off the floor.