Kise Ryouta x Reader - Pity Part 1

"Ugh, can you believe the new girl!? She's all over my boyfriend, like what a slut." You said to your best friend Kimi.

"Yeah." Kimi replied as both of you watched the new girl talk to your boyfriend.

"Like honestly, are they that idiotic that they think they could steal him from me. Like she's so ugly, it would only be luck if any guy dated her." You said, giving the girl a dirty glare. As both of you were smack talking about her, your boyfriend walks towards you.

"Ooo, I'm a leave you and your boyfriend." Kimi said, giving you a wink.

"'kay." You replied, as he got closer.

"Hey (Y/N)-icchi, did you meet Sora?" Kise asked, waving hi to the new girl.

"Who? Oh wait are you talking about that skank over there?" You asked pointing at her.

"She's really nice (Y/N)-icchi, it's not nice to call her that." Kise said, giving you a stern look.

"Whatever. I still don't like her. Girls like that piss me off." You said, flipping your (H/C) hair.

"She's super duper nice, here I'll show you. Sora-chan, come meet my girl friend." He called out to her.

"Sure." She called back. A short skinny girl walked towards you. She had Short, brown locks, and bright blue eyes. She had a pink hello kitty hair pin, clipped on to the side of her head. "Hello, My name is Sora Yamamora." She bowed, giving you a smile.

'Ugh, she's so disgusting. like look at her eyebrow, it's like a unibrow. And her hair was so last year. She kinda looks anorexic, so nasty. she's just Bleh.' You thought to yourself, while scanning every feature of her. "(Y/N)." You said, shaking her hand in disgust. ' Her hand's are so rough and she's flat chested.'

"You're very pretty (Y/N), no wonder you have a wonderful boyfriend. You're very lucky." Sora said, releasing your hand.

"Yeah I know." You gloated.

"(Y/N)-icchi." Kise muttered, nudging you a bit.

"What? I'm just stating the truth, she doesn't have to tell me what I already know." You retorted.

"Still."

"Still what, I already told you my reasons. So like back off." Rolling your eyes at him, it began to get awkward as everyone stood there in silence while you both argued.

"Still, it's rude." He said.

"Um, I'm sorry that she's just pointing out the obvious." You said, pointing at Sora.

"Hey! Don't blame others for your mis..."

"Um, I'm gonna go." She said, giving you both an awkward smile. "Nice meeting you (Y/N), I hope we can become great friends."

"Whatever." You said, before watching her scurry off. Once, Sora had left Kise's face became serious.

"(Y/N), stop being rude, think about how you felt." Kise said, before leaving you.

"Tch, what does he know." You mumbled, before walking in the other direction.

1 Week Later

A week has past since your fight with Kise, you both had make up frickle frackle, so you're both on good terms. You had also promised him not to bully or pick on Sora. But that was a lie, you would pick on her; Just when he was not looking. You'd call her names such as 'fat ass, slut, whore, skank.' In spite all your bullying, she still wanted to be friends with you.

"Okay everyone, we have gotten lucky, and our class has been chosen to go to the camp trip. It's next week. So be prepared. I will be passing out forms, you must pay $50 to go on the trip, if not you will be stuck here doing school work." Sensei Michiko yelled out. "Is that clear."