Himuro Tatsuya - This is how we Never Dated Part 1

Himuro Tatsuya x reader- This is how we never Dated part 1

"Huh" you sigh gazing at The raven hair boy whose desk was beside yours, noticing all of his features like his beautiful purple eyes and the mole under his eyes. You had a crush on this boy for years, but you couldn't confess your feelings towards him because he barely even knew you existed. All he knew was that you were friends with Murasakibara and that you were in his class. Which sucked because you did things to capture his attention, but he always ignored it or he didn't notice it!

TIME SKIP (after 5 minutes)

After five minutes of looking at him, he noticed. He turned and asked if you needed anything which made your face become red and it caused you to freak out. When you open your mouth to say something, you were speechless because of how nervous you were. He stared at you waiting for your response, you felt a lump in your throat, you began to feel burning hot, and you could feel the butterflies in your stomach moving around. You stared into his purple eyes panicking and luckily enough you were able to shake your head no. Feeling embarrassed, you turned your head away towards the window, trying to hide the embarrassment.

BRRIINNGGG

Luckily class was over, you quickly got up and dashed through the door because of how embarrassed you were. You grabbed your lunch out of your bag and ran to the table you and friends usually sat at. "Oh my god (B/F/N)-chan, he caught me staring at him! Then he asked me if I needed anything but when I tried saying something I couldn't and I started to panic, Now I think he thinks I'm WEIRD!" You whined slamming your head on to the table, when you lift your head up, you saw him standing right in front of you looking at you like you were crazy.

Your eyes widen and you began to panic, your face began to turn red, your body felt like it was on fire, you felt a lump in your throat and it felt like you were gonna barf. Looking at him you gave him an awkward smile, but he just walked a little faster to his seat. You turn to look at your best friend, she was chortling in her seat. You turned and just sighed, resting your head on to your arms."I'm doom" you stated.

"Look on the bright side (Y/N) chan, he actually noticed you!" She said trying to make you feel better. "And don't worry (Y/N) chan, he didn't hear what you said, he only saw you bang your head on the table."

"He officially thinks I'm weird now!" You moped into your arms, your friend just giggled and patted you on the back.

TIME SKIP (at your house)

Sitting on your bed, you began to read fan fiction and manga while skyping your friends. After reading many romance stories you began to feel a bit depressed, but luckily your friends were there to cheer you up.

" Why can't life be like a manga, or a fan fic!" You whined to your friends on Skype. "Why won't Himuro notice me! It feels like he ignoring me, is it because of what he saw today?"

"Maybe, I don't know? Why won't you just become friends with him, if you get close to him he'll notice you for sure! And if you guys get close maybe you and him might go out." (Friend's name)-chan says. You carefully take everything that she just said in, sitting on your bed, you think it through, thinking about it closely you begin to think its a very good idea, and you decided to give it a shot.

"Your excellent (friend's name)- chan, thank YOU" you screamed in Your microphone. Later that night you began to think of a plan to become friends with Himuro, you called this project Himuro.

________________________________________________________________

How was it? This is part 1 of your crazy adventure. I hope you likey

I wanted to dedicate this to Kawaii Polynesian because STUPID WATT PAD WON'T LET ME DEDICATE!!!

So yeah I hope you enjoy this story, and If you wanted to request or just say something, just comment below and I would love to write your story!! And BTW empress sei would really like request too. *wink *wink.

With love mako chan