Aomine Daiki x Male! Reader - Go Out With Me

Requested By: Mr.Amnesia911

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Aomine Daiki, will you please go out with me." You said, bowing to the ace.

"Tch, how many time's do I have to repeat my self. I said No." He said, walking pass you.

Aomine and You were friends, you weren't super close with him like Momoi and him, but you guys were pretty good friends. You met him when you were both fresh men's at Touou, you went to the roof top to eat, and you saw him laying on the floor asleep. Picking up a stick, you poked at him until he woke up. He grabbed the stick from your hand and broke it, telling you to leave, but being stubborn, you stayed there. And that's how you both became friends.

"Come on Daiki, I really like you. Just please go out with me!"

"No, get it through thick ass skull, I do not want to go out with you. Just leave me alone, this is the tenth time you asked me, and it's pretty annoying." He scowled at you.

"Why? Why won't you go out with me, tell me."

"You want to know why, because your super clingy and annoying, and I don't like you." He replied bluntly, continuing to walk.

"Fine, if that's how you think about me, then we're through." You said, marching in the other direction.

"We aren't even dating dummy." He yells at you before going to the roof. "He'll get over it."

NEXT DAY

As you walked down the hallway, you saw Aomine waving his hand at you. Raising your chin high into the air, you walked pass him, pretending you didn't notice him.  'What The F***' Aomine thought, shoving his hands into his pockets.

TIME SKIP

Aomine went to the roof top, where you both usually meet, laying on the ground he waited for you. As he waited, seconds passed, then minutes and then the bell for lunch rung. Laying there waiting for you, he felt impatient, his heart began to beat faster and faster, and he couldn't sit still. Getting up, he looked around, tapping his fingers on the floor. 5 minutes passed, Still you weren't there. Although Aomine was worried, he just shook it off. "Maybe He's just standing in line to buy food." He told himself.

5 Minutes later

Sitting there Aomine kept looking at his phone, as minutes passed. He felt more and more Impatient, getting up he began to walk back and forth waiting for you to walk in. Suddenly he heard footsteps up the stairs, getting excited, he slams the door open.

"(Y/N)" He said.

"EHHH!!!!!!!!" A pink haired girl shrieked. "Aomine, are you sick, I think you're getting your people mixed up."

"Tch, I'm not sick, I just thought you were (Y/N)" He said, turning away from her.

"Oh, (Y/N) is downstairs, eating with Wakamatsu senpai." Momoi said, searching through her bag.

"WHAT!? Why is she eating with him and not with me!" He growled at Momoi.

"I don't know, He said that He just felt like eating with new people."

"Bullshit!" He said, pushing Momoi out of the way before running down the stairs. Looking around he called your name out. Running through the cafeteria, he saw you sitting with Wakamatsu and Sakurai. "(Y/N)." He called out, grabbing your attention.

"What do you want?" You retorted, giving him a glare. "I thought I was annoying and clingy."

"Tch, (Y/N) I love you. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday, it's just that I was afraid since I didn't wanna ruin our friendship." He confessed, averting his eyes as his cheek turned red.

"Baka, I love you too." You said, pulling him in for a kiss.

"So does this mean we're dating?" He asked.

"What do you think?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOHOO, have not updated very often,but I'm hoping to update more. I was super busy with school, not only that I've created my frist ever AMV, which I will not be posting up because I don't wanna. School's nice, I sit behind the guy I like, so Woohoo. LOL, A couple days ago, I was playing soccer with the guy I like, and when I was about to shoot, I slipped right between his legs and my face hit his crotch. Luckily though I closed my eyes, he then lifted me up, to help me back on my feet. Which killed me on the inside, because i always thought I was super heavy, but finds out i'm actually not.    (๑꒦ິ ̼ ꒦ິ๑) But that's okay, I'm still hot.

So UPDATES WILL BE SLOW AND REQUEST WILL BE OPENED LIKE USUAL.

So goodbye for now, and i will try my hardest to update.

With love Mako-chan <3

NEXT UP - OKUMURA or MIDORIMA