Himuro Tatsuya x reader - Goodbye

"(Y/n)-chan." The raven hair boy said, holding a bouquet of roses. "Will you go out with me?"

"W-what?" You said a bit confused on what was going on.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He smiled handing you the roses.

"Yes." You screamed wrapping your arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

(Three years later) - at Yosen

"We can work this out, i know we can." You said as tears filled your eyes. "We can Skype, or call or even email each other."

"(Y/N)-chan, I don't know." He said wiping your tears on your cheek away.

"Please Tatsuya, this is not how I want to end things, I wanna keep on going. I love you and wanna be with you forever." You cried place your hand on his.

"(Y/N)-chan, but long distance relationships are hard, I won't be able to see your beautiful face everyday." He gave you a gentle smile, as he tried to keep the tears from falling.

"Please." You begged him.

"I'm sorry, this is the end of our chapter." He said umoving his hand away, turning his back on you he begins to walk away.

"Please Tatsuya, Please don't leave me." You cried, running towards him, you wrap your arms around him, crying onto his uniform. "Tatsuya, please, I love you so much, please, I need you."

"Please (Y/N)-chan, please let go. Your making it harder than it should be." He said as tears flow down his cheek. "I love you (Y/N)- chan, but I know that it won't be able to work. That's why I will leave you. Goodbye."

Gently he removed your hands from his waist, turning around he gave you a small kiss on the lip before taking his leave. Your heart was in agony, all you could do was cry. Your legs began to become wobbly, slowly you drop to your knees crying on the floor, screaming and crying loudly.

At that moment the only thing that you felt was sorrow.

TIME SKIP

As you cried in your room, you began to pack for your flight to America, as you put your things together, you came across a photo. Looking at it, you saw you and Himuro standing together smiling, as his arms were wrapped around you.

"What happen." You mutter to your self, before crying again. As tears drop on to the photo, you begin to remember the past. Holding the photo to your chest, you felt your heart ache as the memories of your relationship began to fill your head. There was nothing you could do, except cry.

(Seven years later) - Japan

As years past, after that day, you never dated anyone. You couldn't, even though you weren't dating him, you felt wrong. So anyone who asked you out would always get rejected. You felt that Himuro was the only one for you, even if it means chasing him. And that is what you decided to do, you moved back to Japan, to find him.

Walking through the park, you saw the kids running and playing. As smile grew across your face, you decided to take a seat at the bench.

"Excuse me sir, Is this seat taken." You asked the man who was sitting at the bench.

"Um, no." The man turned, looking up at you, his eyes widen as yours did the same.

"(Y/N)"

"Himuro."

The end
___________________________________________________________

Sorry if it sucks!!!!

Request are open!!!!

With love Mako-chan