Haizaki Shougo x Reader - Undignified

(A/N)- please do know that this is a bit more mature, BUT IT' NOT LEMON OR LIME!!! Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes the way to escape reality was to do things that made you feel dirty, bad, degrading. Yet at the same time satisfying, but was it really worth going through the regret, depression and humiliation?

"Gah." you shrieked, as you awoken from your sleep. Your waist below was aching, as you laid in a bed nude and covered in bruises. Your head felt as though someone had struck you with bat, the way it  throbbed was unexplainable. Placing your hand on the top of your fore head, you look around the  small room to see everything was disorientated. The odour coming from the room smelt like sex, drugs and alcohol. You felt a bit disgusted by the fact that you were naked in someone else bedroom.   You could feel the vomit slowly move up, throwing your hand back on your mouth you force yourself to swallow it. Trying to get up, you felt something tighten around your waist, looking down you saw a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Already leaving?" You heard the man you had just "slept" with grumble.

"What am I doing here?" You said, trying to remove his grasp on you, which caused him to pull you in closer.

"Leaving so soon, I was hoping we'd go for another." He said, as he lifted his head from the pillow which revealed a smirk.

"..."

"Huh, wow staying quiet huh? Well last night you were sure pretty vocal." He chuckled, causing you to feel discomfort in your abdomen. "But you know what still surprises me, the fact that I'm in bed with little miss honour student."

"Shut up." You mumbled, as you felt a bit angered by what he had just said.

"Hah, the fact that you are acting like you are innocent makes me, whats that word, oh laugh. It's funny to see how you are kinda acting as though you didn't want it but you were the one who pretty much begged me to get into bed with you." You felt a pang, your chest tighten, as you felt your cheeks become heated from the humiliation.

"Shut up Haizaki." You said once more, as you lowered your head in shame. You could feel the tears building up, biting on to your lower lip, you tried holding it in.

"Hey, don't tell me to shut up," He said pushing you away from him, causing tears to drop onto the bed sheets. "You damn whore."

Your eyes widen at the word he had called you, 'whore' it was a word that you've never once been called. It was a word that made you feel degrading, dirty and undignified. You felt the tears that you were once trying to hold in slowly drip down your cheek. "Don't call me that."

"Call you what? A whore?" You felt another pang strike you but this time it hurt much more. You felt your stomach becoming more and more discomforting, as your mind slowly felt as though it was going to lose sanity. "You know you are one."

"Shut up! You don't know what I'm going through Haizaki! You don't have any idea how hard it is to have to live up to some ones expectation. You have it easy, no one judges you or even cares about you, I have a reputation to hold onto, and if I screw up one thing I'm screwed. So don't you call me a whore, this is the only way I can escape reality... the only way I can feel free." You screamed at him, as more tears began to stroll down your cheek.

"You're pathetic." Haizaki said, before getting up from the bed to put on some boxer. Looking up at him in confusion, you felt your heart stop hesitate for a minute from his response. "You know what's different between me and you is? It's that you actually give a shit about what others think, and I don't. There's no point in giving a crap since this is your life and not theirs. Not only that if you are going to something you hate, then there's no point in living. You should sell yourself off in some auction then."

Your eyes widen as you realized the words Haizaki were spewing out were true. 'What's the point of living if you don't even like your life.' His words kept replaying in your mind, the pain in your stomach slowly began to disappear, as you were speechless. Getting up from the bed you wrapped your arms around Haizaki's back. "Thank you." You said softly, as you began to cry.

"What are you thanking me for?" He replied with a hint of hostility in his voice.  Turning around so that you were now in front of him, Haizaki wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm thanking you for teaching me that I should live my life for me and not for others." You said, as you nuzzled you head into his bare chest.

"You do realize this is a one night stand, right?" He said, raising a eyebrow at you.

"Nah, this won't be the last time I see you Haizaki, I promise that I'll be in your bed for the next couple of years or even longer." You giggled.

"Huh, who says I want you?" He asked, as a sly grin streaked across his face.

"Me' You chuckle before pulling him back into the bed, where you both went for another round.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, I have broken my promise, I wrote a Haizaki Shougo story. T^T But I thought this plot would match him perfectly since he seems like one of those to pretty much sleep with anyone. Anyways I hope you guys liked it and I apologize I have not updated for a while, I was quite busy with school works and Other shit, but I hope I can update more frequently towards the future. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this story and I'll see you later.

If you have a comment, don't be afraid to comment, but do know Requests ARE CLOSED!!!

With love Arima-san

REQUEST- CLOSED

NEXT UP-????

(02/17/16)