Sakurai Ryou x reader - Miss You

Dedicated to Abbie, miss you
__________________________________________________________________

"Goodbye (Y/N)-chan." The brown hair boy cried into his hands watching his lover leave for her plane trip to Canada.

"Goodbye Ryou." She said, pressing her lips on his forehead while tears slowly made its way down her cheek. She then turned around picking up her luggage making her way to the taxi outside. Turning around she waved bye to him.

He stood there waving bye on the steps of his front door. The taxi started moving away, her tears began to come out faster as he fell to his knees crying.

Sakurai then got up and walked into his house to see a letter on the table. He quickly opened it to see your writing. He began to read.

Dear Ryou kun,

It's me (Y/N)-chan, so as you know, I'm going to Canada for a little while.
And It might separate us, but I want you to know that no one will replace you. I love you and always will, I'll be waiting for you. and I'm so glad that I've met you, you're the best thing that happened to me. And I know you might be upset that I'm leaving you, and I know that you might find someone special, and its okay if you date her, just break up with me by email or something.
But please don't be sad, please turn your frown into a smile, because what kills me writing this to you is that I know you'll be frowning and crying, but I want you to be happy.
Right now I'm crying, because I'm leaving my best friend, and boyfriend here, I wish you could move with me, but I know that you can't. But that doesn't mean we can't talk on the phone or skype each other, or email each other, or I can come visit you sometime right? This is so hard for me to say,
That's why I'm not gonna write it. I don't wanna say goodbye, so instead I'll say
See you later.

With love (Y/N)-chan XOXOXO

His tears began to fall onto the paper, but instead of frowning, he was grinning. He then grabbed his phone and dialled a phone number in.

RING RING RING

While (Y/N)-chan was waiting to board the airplane, she felt something vibrate in her pocket, reaching into her pocket she pulled out her phone.

"Hello." She said trying not to cry.

"Hello (Y/N)-chan, it s me Sakurai, I just wanted to tell you that I love you and when you comeback, my arms our open for you. And that i miss you."He said over the phone. She cried listening, tears began to pour out of her eyes.

"I love you too and I'll be waiting for you. I'll miss you Ryou-kun." She wailed into the phone.
He could hear her cry, tears began to swell his own eyes, but instead of tears of sadness, it was tears of joy.

"Ryou-kun, can you do me a favour?" She said into the phone.

"Anything." He replied back.

"Please talk to me until I board the plane." She said crying.

"Sure (Y/N)-chan." He said smiling.

The end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is to Abbie, I love you girl, and I will be waiting for your return.
I don't wanna say goodbye, so i'll say see you later gator. (TДT)ノ
Ill be waiting for your return, and on that day ill be dancing in my pj's.
You were one of the reason why I started writing and you have inspired me so much, so it so hard for me to say bye because I don't want too, I don't want you to leave.
So ill end it off with a Thank you, thanks for everything you've done for me.('Д' )

See you later gator ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

With love Mako chan