Kagami Taiga x reader- Jealousy

Kagami Taiga x Reader

"HELP, SOMBODY PLEASE HELP! I CAN'T BREATHE! HELP ME!" You screamed as tears fell to his hand. His hand was on your throat, squeezing tighter and tighter every time you screamed, your back was against the lockers but your feet weren't touching the ground they were off the floor. You tried kicking him but it was no use, he would just bang your head against the lockers every time you fought back. Hearing you cry and beg it made him chuckle, he loved it when you cried and begged.

"Oh, my (y/n) San there's no point in begging, because no ones gonna help you." He said with a sick smile plastered on his face. "Right now at the school there's no one here except you and me."

"No, Someone's gonna come and help me, just you see! Somebody is gonna wipe that sick face of yours off your face and I'll be there laughing!" You said while chuckling a bit. He was angered by what you had just said, he started to squeeze tighter. After a bit he started to laugh insanely, carefully he pulled out a pocket knife and he glided across your face. As you were about to lose hope you heard a familiar voice, you turn to look to see....

「Couple days before the incident.」

"Taiga-kun, lets go on a date!" You say cheerfully, grabbing a hold of his arm.

"I can't (y/n)-chan, I have basketball practice after school." He said while slipping his hand out of your grasp. You started to make a pouty face, trying to make him skip practice to go on a date with you, you and Kagami dated for 1 and a half years and you've only been on 4 dates with him because he was either practicing basketball or he was just busy. Even though you knew Kagami loved you it felt like he didn't, you felt like he doesn't have time for you but still you just kept shaking it off but today was the last straw.

"No, I'm versing my arch enemy tomorrow, so I have to get all the practice I can get!" He said while bouncing his basketball. "Here how about after basketball season ill take you out okay." He said with a smile on his face.

"No Taiga,, I'm not gonna wait until basketball season is over to go on a date with my boyfriend!" You said angrily, "do you love me Taiga?" You asked with your head facing down.

"Yeah, of course I love you (y/n) chan, and you know that!" He replied with a smile on his face.

"You love me, right" you ask, he then nods his head. "Okay since you love me you'll go in a date with me now!" You demanded him.

"You know I can't, I have a basketball and I can't miss it (y/n)-chan!" He says in a bit ticked off tone.

" Taiga if you loved me you would be going on a date with me, it feels like you love basketball more than you love me! And I don't want to be with a guy who pays no attention to me, so I'm giving you a decision, you can either choose me or basketball Taiga, so which ones it gonna be?" You say with tears streaming down your face, you then face Kagami, he just looks down without saying anything. You got frustrated because he couldn't choose between you or basketball, you began to yell, "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN'T EVEN CHOOSE BETWEEN ME AND BASKETBALL! LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! YOUR A JERK, AND I HATE YOU!AND YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T WORRY ABOUT CHOOSING I'LL CHOOSE FOR YOU! WE ARE OVER TAIGA! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BASKETBALL!" You yell with tears falling to the floor.

"(Y/N)-chan, wait." He says while grabbing your hand before you could leave. "LET GO!" You scream back, but he wouldn't so you turned around and slapped him straight in the face. Kagami let go, his face turned red because of your slap. you then started to run after you slapped him, you left Kagami standing there heart Broken.

TIME SKIP

After your break up, almost every guy started to flirt with you and since you were sad , you started to flirt back at them. You started to flirt especially with this one guy though his name was Ayato, he was a second year like Kagami , he had short black hair and he had light blue eyes, he was 5'9 and he was a bad boy, which kinda turned you on. But the only reason why you flirted with him, was to make Kagami miserable and jealous.