𝟏𝟔 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

"I'm gonna give you pleasure so good you'll forget your name....You'll only repeat mine while I fuck you like the little needy whore you are"

                                          ♣️

I'm not a submissive woman who likes to obey and I don't think I'll ever be one. I can't imagine being that loving housewife who cooks, cleans, and does everything her husband says without having her own opinion. I'm just not made to think that women are weaker than men.

But there are times when even I want to feel weak, dominated, and wanted by a real man.

A man like Alexander Anderson.

I can read the uncertainty in his voice. Like he's trying to tell me that if I'm going to give up on what was going to happen, I'd better do it now.

His hesitation seemed to end the moment I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, looking him straight in the eye through my lashes. He clenched his jaw as his gaze grew darker, filled with desire.

"You need to know your place, angel" his hands lowered to his pants, unbuttoning them, and that made my body grow impatient to feel him in my mouth already.  "And your place is on your knees before me, with your mouth open, begging for my cock"

His pants came down to the ground together with his boxers, his dick pops out big and hard, completely ready for me. I could see the pre-cum that had formed on the tip, licking my lips in desire to taste it.

He grabbed his dick in one of his hands, sliding several times along its length, his eyes looking down at me, and I squeezed my legs trying to dull the feeling that's forming between my legs.

'' I'm not going easy on you, baby girl let's see If you can handle me ''

I nodded, provoking him, and he didn't even think about it before accepting my offer and putting the tip of his cock on my rough tongue, making me moan softly, from the sweet taste of his pre Cum.

His eyes locked on my mouth, nothing else existed for him at the moment, only my mouth, which was ready to take him all.

He intertwined his fingers in my hair, keeping me in place as he slowly inserted his member into my mouth. I could see the pleasure on his face as he watched his cock disappear into my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat, making me choke a little from his big size. I closed my lips around him, sucking him harder, feeling it swell inside my hot mouth.

He is delicious, it's addicting. Salty, clean, and at the same time so male. I moaned on his cock, slipping my tongue along his length watching his lips part from pleasure while looking down at me.

"Fuck, you look so good on your knees with my cock in your mouth" he bit his lip, sliding his cock out, then pushed it into my mouth again with the same slow motion. I didn't take my eyes off his even for a second. '' You like that, huh? You like to suck my dick right angel? '' His question was rhetorical because we both knew the answer, but it was his hoarse low voice that caused my whole body to burn with desire and I nodded quickly while his dick still deep in my throat.

'' You are such a dirty girl for me " he grunted, pushing my head down onto his length while biting his lower lip.

His hand, intertwined in my hair, pulled it so hard that it made me bend my head up to look him straight in the eyes. Then he took control of the movements, holding me in one place until he began to fuck my mouth with fast thrusts, each time hitting the back of my throat, causing me to choke, my eyes watered and that motivated him to continue with ruthless thrusts until I felt tears on my cheeks.