Rude!

Saturday 5:30pm

Saturday 5:30pm

"Can you pass me a slice?" Araceli asked me handing me her paper plate.

The three of us were sitting around the kitchen island with the pizza Ivan ordered us before he left. He didn't stay long enough to see it delivered. He told us he had a date so he left almost as fast as he came, but not before slipping me a $50 and reminding us not to doing nothing crazy.

I handed Araceli a slice as I took a bite of my own.

"So did you have fun last night you dirty girl?" I joked with Jazlynn.

"Biiitch, yes.. I..did." She said finishing her slice. "Did you ever ask Big where that kick back was?" She asked me before taking a sip of soda.

"Oh shit!" I shouted remembering I forgot all about Big. I took out my phone. "I forgot y'all. Im texting him now though."

Hey stranger...

I waited for a reply.

Who's this?

Not the answer I expected.

Damn my Lil Jordan boo don't know me no more. 😢

I ain't lil no mo Bailey boo.

Where we at 2nite?
I'm tryna see you.

I get straight to the point.

Here,(address) but I can scoop u & crew.

Lemme see.

"He said he can pick us up." I told them. "What y'all wanna do?"

"Let's do that, then we can keep this gas money and go to the movies tomorrow." Jazzy suggested.

We all agreed and I let Big know and sent him my address.

While the girls finished eating I took a shower in my moms bathroom so they could start getting ready in the other one. I decided to wear my curls and it would take some time to tame them.

As I walked out the bathroom, I looked to my moms balcony door and thought about Key.

I opened the door and stepped outside in the warm air in my towel and smiled at the view. I took a deep breath and looked to the side because I smelled the familiar smell.

Key was sitting on the balcony smoking.

"Romeo, oh Romeo." I joked getting his attention.

He stood up, looked at me and laughed while putting out his joint then went in the house closing the door behind him.

"Rude!" I huffed to myself.

I don't know why that hurt my feelings but I went in the house feeling silly.

I checked my phone and saw Big texted back telling me he'd arrive in an hour. So I shook off my embarrassment and went to get ready for my night out.

Standing in front of the mirror I couldn't help but smile. I looked good. I wore some black pants with a white corset top and a black cropped jacket. I matched that with some black closed toe wedges.

Imma bad bitch!

Araceli wore a black leather mini skirt with an off the shoulder vintage rock and roll tee, with some black Doc Martin combat boots.

Jazlynn wore a black tank full length bodysuit with a white jean jacket and some all some black heels.

I went outside and sat on my porch to look out for Big and I heard the front door slam next door. I looked over and saw Key walking to his car dressed in a dark colored adidas track suit. I couldn't tell if it was blue or black.

He looked in my direction and I stood up so he could see me. He stopped and we stared at each until I heard a car pull up. It was Jordan.

I stepped down the stairs.  When I looked back over to Key, he had already got in his car to leave.