Backseat

Friday 11:50 pm

Friday 11:50 pm

"Keyaun, please," I begged as he ate my pussy. The feeling was so overwhelming, I was ready to cry.

Pushing his dreds from in front of his face, to look at me, he asked, "You still mad at me?"

My eyes instantly rolled, causing him to go back to his attack. Breathlessly, I answered, "No. no. I'm not mad. Oh fuck, I swear, I'm not mad," I tried to run.

He flashed his mischievous smile and wiped his goatee before moving up to kiss my mouth. Slyly, he slipped his long fingers inside of me, while using a free hand to move my hair out of my face. "You're so fuckin beautiful Bebe," he said between kisses.

He had me turned on, us being in the backseat of his car was the last of my worries, as I gripped his dick through his pants.

"What you doin?" He laughed.

"Quit playing," I whined, unashamed. He knew what I wanted.

He dipped his head forward to kiss me again sloppily. The heat in the car as his tongue scoured my mouth made me dizzy as he continued to massage my spot with his fingers. Soon after bringing me to my climax.

We laid together in the backseat, not a word exchanged as music played through the speakers. Key finally got up and grabbed something from his glove compartment, but I couldn't tell what it was, still in a daze from my orgasm. A flick of the lighter made me realize he was sparking a joint.

Taking a long pull, holding the smoke a few seconds, Key sat up a bit and stared at me.

"What?" I said, blushing.

"I love you, Bailey." He said after releasing the smoke.

I smiled before responding, "I love you too,"

He sat the joint down in his ashtray and lifted both his hands to the back of his neck, removing one of his gold chains. He slipped it around my neck and clasped it together. I raised my hand to touch the charm on the chain, a small gold key.

The look on his face looked as if he wanted to say something more decided against it.

"Not him givin me his chain." I laugh.

"Shut up Bebe," he said nudged me, "let's go to the house."

When we got to my house, Key parked on the street and then got out. He opened my door for me and we walked up to the front door. As quietly as I could, I unlocked the door and went inside. I held Key's hand as we crept up the stairs.

"Go in my room, imma see if my mama sleep," I whispered. I didn't have to say it twice as he went directly to my bedroom.

I knocked gently on my mom's door and heard nothing so I slowly twisted the knob to peek inside. Seeing her bed still made, I realized she wasn't even home.

She always in the streets. I laughed to myself.

I went in my room and Key was lying across my bed, with his shoes already off.

"Oh, he comfy comfy." I laughed.

"Your mom still next door?" He asked.

"I didn't even know she was next door in the first place," I told him. "I guess so though because she not here."

It was almost 2 in the morning, but I knew how my mom and jah jah got. My mother probably wouldn't be home until sunrise.

"Come here," Key said, motioning me with his hand. As I got closer, he pulled his shirt over his head.

If somebody would've told me a week ago I'd be doing this with the boy on the porch next door, I would've laughed in their face.

He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed on my chest as he reached around to unhook my bra. Then he slid his hands down my back and pulled down my biker shorts helping me step out of them when they hit the floor.

He pulled down his jeans and my heart started racing as his heavy belt hit the floor. He held my hand and helped me climb onto his lap. I looked down at his dick and felt intimidated.

"Look at me." He said, grabbing my face. "Just keep looking at me okay?"

I nodded my head and kept my eyes on his as he held my hips. I felt the warmth of his tip as it made contact with my skin then he slowly pulled me down on top of him. I closed my eyes tight and bit my lip as he stretched me out.

"Eyes on me Bebe." He demanded moving his hips under me. My eyes shot open and locked onto his. He touched the chain on my neck and told me, "You're mine, Bailey." He dug his fingers into the skin of my hips. "All mine and I'm yours."

"Fuck." I cursed quietly. It felt so good. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said back before kissing me, moving faster underneath me. "Fuck." He cursed.

"I'm right there," I whined, feeling like I was riding a mechanical bull the way my hips were bucking against him. I was so close and it was feeling so good.

He moved his hands to my ass and squeezed while pounding himself into me. I felt the second he released twitching inside of me.

"Bailey Elise Brooks! What the hell is going on in here?" My mother screamed as she busted in my bedroom.

We were caught.