Cuffed

Tuesday 6:15 am

Tuesday 6:15 am

Key kissed me on my forehead before he slid from under me to go home and get ready. I laid in bed for a few more minutes.

I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I pulled my hair into a high bun and slicked down my baby hairs.

I put on a plain white tee with some black Nike leggings and some all white Nike Air Max's. I threw on my white and black Nike windbreaker since it was chilly.

I checked myself out to make sure I looked good then I texted Key to let him know I was ready. He told me he'd be over in 5.

I walked outside and locked the door and started walking down the walkway. I didn't want to walk in the wet grass in my white shoes.

Key walked out Jah jah's house and walked down the driveway to meet me. He had tied half his locs up and left the back half down. He was wearing a white short sleeved half button down Polo shirt, with some black jeans and black Yeezys.

He walked me over to his car and opened the passenger door for me to get in. He walked around to his side and got in.

"Why you lookin at me like that?" He asked me.

"It's gonna suck when my mama come home and I can't spend all my time with you no more." I confessed.

"Well, let's take advantage of your last few days of freedom, then we start workin on our plans. And It ain't like you can't come to Jah's house while ya mom works." He told me reversing out the driveway.

"Yeah, you right. You pickin me up after school?" I asked.

"Yup. Betta not have no niggas wit you either." He said with seriousness.

"And you betta not be goin to see no bitches while I'm gone." I shot back.

"Trust me, them bitches ain't shit." He said squeezing my thigh.

We arrived at my school and Key drove me around to the parking lot to where Jazzy was parked.

"What time you need me to be here?" He asked me.

" I'm out at 2:15 but whenever you get here is fine. I'll wait with Jazzy til you come." I told him before giving him a kiss.

"Aight. Go head. Learn something new today." He said as I got out.

I walked over and got in the passenger seat of Jazzy's car and watched Key drive off.

"Bitch...." she said smiling at me.

"What?" I asked pretending not to know what she meant.

"What a weekend." She said and we both laughed.

Ivan and Araceli pulled up in front of us. I got out.

"Hey Ivy." I hollered to him as Araceli got out.

"Hey, B." He waved. "Love you Cel." He told his sister before pulling off.

"So how'd the rest of your weekend go?" I asked Araceli hugging her.

"Good actually, instead of going to the movies, me and Ivan did a movie night with our favorite junk." She told me.

"Awww, that sounds so fun. Sorry about getting you in trouble." I apologized.

"No, he wasn't even mad at us like that.  He talked to me, I told him what happened, and he said just don't trust no nigga to be our ride no more." She explained. "But enough about that, what's goin on with y'all and the neighbors?"

"Key just dropped her off." Jazzy told Araceli.

"I caught Jazzy fuckin' Stone!" I yelled. "Literally tho, I walked in the house saw her ridin' his dick like it was a roller coaster." I laughed.

"Oh y'all wild." Araceli hollered. "Have you heard from Jordan since that night?" She asked

"Yeah, he texted me and I blocked him. I got a nigga now anyway." I told them.

"Awww, B you got cuffed. It's about time." Araceli cooed.

"This weekend was so fuckin crazy. And yall," I pulled them closer. "Why he make me squirt, like multiple times." I admitted.

"Oh he throwin that typa dick. The quiet ones do be the freaky ones." Jazzy laughed.

"Oh yeah. You finna be bustin out his windows and shit." Araceli joked.

"Shiiit, I'll hide in the bushes behind that dick." I laughed. "I'll catch y'all at lunch." I said breaking from the group and going to class.