She for the streets.

Saturday: 7:15pm

Saturday: 7:15pm

Maybe that was rude?

I came in the house from on the balcony. I don't know man, Bebe just seem like she's just all over the place. She got niggas pullin up to her mama house and shit. I bet they don't know she spent the night cuddling me on the balcony.

I laugh at myself playing with one of my locs.

The hell am I jealous for? She ain't my bitch. She for the streets.

I slap myself on the forehead.

This shit frustrating.

Imma just hit her up and see what she doin.

I pull my phone out my pocket and it starts ringing. I pick up.

"You got a drop. Just you." Gino told me through the phone. He hung up before I could even say yes or no, not like I had a choice.

Gino was my mother's newest man and the nigga that I worked for. My stepfather was killed when I was gone and Gino stepped in to take care of things. Making sure my mother was straight and putting money on my books. He even got my mama back in church.

When I came home I tried to get a regular job but nobody wanted to hire me because I had no experience and only a GED, and I wasn't flippin no burgers.

The judge that was over my case felt terrible sentencing a kid but I had too much shit on me to walk away clean. She gave me 3 years and sent me to a camp out of state hoping it would keep me away from the life.

I took a shower and got dressed. I wanted to make the trip as quick as possible. Maybe I could catch Bebe after.

I grabbed my burner from under my pillow and put it in the waistband of my trackpants. I told Jah and Stone I'd be back and stormed out the front door.

As I walked to the car I saw Bailey sitting on her porch. She stood up and we locked eyes. I wanted to go talk to her real quick but then a black truck pulled up.

"Another nigga?" I mumbled to myself getting in the car. "This fucking girl man."

I need to leave that shit alone. Like damn bitch, give that hot ass a break.

I shook my head running my fingers through my locs and started my car.