I might shoot them.

Monday 9:00 pm

Monday 9:00 pm

"Where we sleeping tonight?" I asked Key as he laid at the foot of my bed while I put my laundry away.

"Where ever you want to." He told me shrugging.

"You hungry?" I asked him looking at the time.

"Yeah. You wanna go get something before you need to go to bed?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I be forgetting you have a car." I told him. "Let go grab something then we'll sleep here."

"Aight. Let's go grab my wallet and car keys from next door." He said putting on his slides.

I grabbed a hoodie and my phone. And put on my slides.

Walking next door I saw Jazzy's  Jeep parked on the street. We could hear moans from outside as we approached the door.

Key looked at me and laughed. "I know he better had laid a towel down or Jah gon go off." He said before opening the front door.

Jazzy was sitting on Stones lap, riding his dick like her life depended on it.

"Yassss bitch!" I cheered her on going up the stairs.

We got to Key's room and he stared at me. "So y'all just be fuckin in front of each other?"

"No, but if I she not ashamed why should I be?" I explained.

"Yeah aight." He mumbled grabbing his things so we could get food.

"You wanna grab your overnight stuff?" I asked him.

"Nah, cus im gonna come home at 6 to get ready to take you. Then I have to handle some business." He informed me.

"Okay." I said turning back out of his room and going back downstairs.

Jazzy was now riding in reverse. "That's my bitch." I joked walking out the door.

Key walked out behind me. "You know how to drive?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't have no license though."

He handed me the keys to his BMW.

After a few minutes of trying to see how everything worked, we pulled out of the driveway to go to the shopping plaza where the food places were.

"Why you don't have no license?" He asked me.

"I never tried to get one. I probably should though." I admitted.

"Make an appointment to get it. You can use my car to take the test." He demanded.

"Okay, daddy." I said smirking.

"Bebe, don't play with me." He said licking his lips.

We pulled up to one of the restaurants and I parked at the stalls to order.

While we waited, Key sparked a joint and opened the sunroof to let the smoke out.

"Bebe," he said handing me the joint. "How many niggas you been wit?" He asked.

I took a hit. "Been wit how? Like fucked?" I asked him to clarify.

He nodded his head.

"You're the second." I admitted passing the joint back.

"You bein real?" He asked me.

"Yes. Why you sound so surprised?" I asked feeling offended.

"I don't mean it like that. I just don't want you to give that shit to anybody else." He said exhaling handing me the joint.

"How many bitches you fucked?" I asked before taking a hit.

"I started fucking early Bebe. I don't remember how many before I went to away." He confessed.

I took one more hit before passing it back. "What about when you came home?"

"Including you 3. One girl lived in my apartment building, it was more of convenience." He explained. "The other was this girl who kept coming for me, I hit and blocked her."

"You ain't gon tell me you got a secret girlfriend or some shit are you Key?" I said getting serious.

"Hell nah. Only fucked them girls. You the first girl I've ever gon up in raw. Let alone not pull out." He said straight faced.

A girl approached the car with our food and Key put out the joint.

"Wassup B." She said handing me the food. It was this girl I went to school with named Sam. "Girl, this yo car?" She asked since I was in the driver seat.

"Nah it's my niggas." I said pointing over at Key.

"Good shit. Let me know if y'all need anything." She said before walking away.

"I'm yo nigga now?" He said smirking.

"I mean, you said we was gon be together forever right, daddy." I said leaning in for a kiss.

"Yeah. We will." He said. We kissed.

"I guess I gotta let all my other niggas know." I joked pulling away.

"Yeah, you should because I might shoot one of em." He said with a serious face.

I believe he meant it too.