Your girl?

Saturday 10:00pm

Saturday 10:00pm

Me and Big sat in a corner of the kickback. He'd grabbed a chair and sat me in his lap while playing Madden with some of the guys.

Araceli made friends with the Fred the guy who was throwing the kickback. Jazlynn got frustrated because she'd found a set of light skinned twins and didn't know which one to talk to and she needed Araceli to be her wingman but she was already busy.

"You gon have me sit in your lap all night?" I whispered in Big's ear.

"You tryna sit on something else?" He whispered back gripping between my legs where no one could see.

"Yes." I'd told him boldly. Liquid courage.

Everything we'd done in middle school. I dammed sure want to feel the real thing. And I wanted to stop thinking about Key.

He led me upstairs to a bathroom inside one of the bedrooms.

He wasted no time. Putting his hands in my pants and fingering me. Right as I was getting close he stopped and took his dick out. His name wasn't lying. That shit was massive.

"You got a condom?" I whispered looking at him standing tall.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on B, you know me." He said not answering the question stroking his hammer.

"Jordan, you need to use a condom." I exclaimed.

I watched him deflate and he put it away. I fixed myself. His eyes stayed glued to the floor.

"Jordan..."

He exhaled. "I know, I jus.-" someone banged on the door interrupting him.

"BIG, I KNOW YOU IN THERE WITH SOME BITCH!" Someone screamed through the door.

We both stood there frozen.

"OPEN THE MUTHA FUCKIN DOOR!" the girl continued screaming.

Jordan stood there as if he'd seen a ghost. I grabbed my phone and called Araceli

"Bitch, are you in the bathroom upstairs?" She whispered in the phone laughing.

"Yes, some bitch banging on the door. Come up here in case I have to fight. I don't know who she got with her."

"Aight lemme grab Jaz." She said hanging up.

"Jordan, who the fuck is that?" I asked him trying to whisper yell.

He wouldn't look at me. "It's my girl." He confessed.

"YOUR GIRL?" I screamed no longer caring. "Why would you have me at this party wit you, all up on you and shit when you have a girl?"

Everything went dead silent. I slowly opened the bathroom door prepared to swing if I needed.

There was a slender white brunette sitting on the edge of the bed crying. Her friends were comforting her. I walk out further and she stood up calming herself.

"Did you know about me?" She asked me through her sniffling.

Jazlynn and Araceli stood in front of the crowd that gathered in the doorway because of the commotion.

I looked at Jordan then back at the girl. "No, I didn't know Jordan had a girlfriend." I confessed to her.

"We're y'all fuckin?" She asked cries starting up again.

"No, no we weren't." I said looking her in the eyes.

She nodded and walked past me and started crying again.

"How could you?!" She screamed in his face.

I grabbed Araceli and Jaz's hands and got the hell out.