Was I wrong?

Tuesday 2:20 pm

Tuesday 2:20 pm

I walked out to the parking lot to meet up with Jazlynn and Araceli. I saw Jazzy getting in her jeep and I hurried to catch up to her.

When I got to her truck a black infinity truck pulled up. I shook my head.

"Bailey, can we talk?" Big asked through the rolled down window.

"We don't have nothing to talk about Jordan." I told him walking away.

He parked his car across from Jazzy's and got out.

"Bailey, please let me explain." He pleaded walking across to me.

"Jordan, I promise, you don't have to explain shit. We good." I told him putting my hands up in surrender. "Where's your girl?" I asked pretending to look around.

"Bailey.... I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Jordan, you got me fucked up!" I yelled. "You had me at some function, sitttin on yo lap and shit, lookin like some side bitch!"

"It wasn't like that B, you already know how we used to be... I jus.." he tried to explain.

Araceli walked up and stood next to me. "Just go home Jordan." She told him.

Keys BMW pulled up.

Shit

"Jordan, you not even supposed to be here." She told him.

"She blocked me. I tried calling and texting." He said sadly.

"Y'all don't even waste the time. I gotta go." I told them walking over to Key's car. "I'll call you guys later." I said opening the passenger door.

He looked inside and saw Key. "So I guess I wasn't the only one cheatin'." He remarked. "This yo nigga?" He asked.

Key opened the door and stepped out. "Yeah, you got a issue?"

Big held up his hands in surrender. "Nah, we good." He said walking back across to his truck.

"Love you." Jazzy and Araceli yelled to me as I buckled my seatbelt.

Key got back in and we drove off. We rode home in an uncomfortable silence.

He pulled into Jah jah's driveway and shut off the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and he finally spoke.

"You said you ain't fuck that nigga, Bailey." He said quietly, but I could hear the irritation in his voice.

"Key, I-"

He cut me off. "Don't lie to me. Why he comin up to your school lookin for you?" His voice increased in volume.

"Keyaun, I never fucked him I swear. We used to mess around in middle school, so when we went to a party, we got a touchy feely, but he didn't have no condoms, and next thing you know, his girl is banging on the bathroom door." I confessed.

"You was gon fuck that nigga in the bathroom of a party when he got a girl?" He looked at me with disappointment. "And then you laid up wit me the same night?"

"Key, you begged me to come talk to you that night! I left you alone, after you dissed me. You acted like I wasn't shit. So yeah, I went to kick it with a nigga I used to fuck with,  but I didn't fuck him."

He shook his head.

"We jus became a fuckin couple and you mad about some shit that was before we even fucked."

"Why you let me fuck you raw?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't have an answer.

"Man Bebe, why you ain't tell me that night we was talking on the balcony?"

"The same reason you didn't tell me the first night we smoked together that you already knew me. I thought you would act different. And obviously wasn't wrong."

He didn't say anything.

I grabbed my backpack and opened the door. "Yea I definitely wasn't wrong." I said getting out and closing the door.

I walked in the house and sat down my backpack. I couldn't stop the tears from coming down my eyes. I should've told him when had our honest talk, but I didn't want him thinking I was a hoe.

That wasn't supposed to matter, I was supposed to be his girl.