Surprises.

Friday 5:00 am

Friday 5:00 am

"Bebe, wake up baby." Key said kissing me softly.

I grunted lowly not wanting to get out of his bed. "Can I just not go to school today?" I begged.

"No, because then your mother will think I'm a bad example on you." He declared.

"Oh shit!" I said sitting up. I wasn't thinking this whole thing through. What would she think of me and Key.

"What's wrong?" Key asked, seeing me in full panic.

"I never thought about what my mom would think of... us." I told him.

"Don't worry. Like we talked about, we'll just hang out when she's working, or only chill at Jah's house." He assured me.

"But I don't want to have to hide you from her." I explained.

"Okay, well how bout this... once she's home a few days and settled, you can invite me over and re introduce me to her."

"Okay. I'd like that." I told him before giving him a kiss on the lips. "But we have to chill on sex."

"Whatchu mean?" He whined. "You gon give me the best pussy I had in my life, then take it away from me?"

The best huh? Noted!

"Yes, at least until I know she's okay wit us even being together." I told him.

He leaned closer, "Well then, lemme taste my pussy one mo time before you take it away." He said gripping my ass.

"Key..."

He rolled over on top of me "Call me daddy." He whispered in my ear.

"Im not doin this witchu." I said climbing from under him.

I went into his bathroom to wash my face and wake myself up fully. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist smiling.

"What? Why you smiling like that?" I asked him

"I love you Bailey." He said.

What?

I turned around in his arms. "What?" I asked him to repeat himself.

"I love you." He said looking me in my eye.

I pulled him to me and kissed him.

"I love you too Keyaun." I whispered.

"Really Bebe?" He said smiling.

"Forever Key." I told him meaning it with every part of me.

"Forever."

••••

I got a text while at school from my mom telling me she was home. She said she needed to talk to me. I wondered what I could've done. I made sure the house was spotless so she wouldn't question what I'd done during her week away.