Stay with me.

Sunday 10:00pm

Sunday 10:00pm

We laid in the bed together naked and for that moment the world was perfect. This is how it was always supposed to be.

"That was amazing." She said through a sigh.

I smiled. "Yea it was, but I gotta be careful with you." I told her. She gave me the best pussy I've ever had in my life and I promise I'll kill any nigga that even tries to smell it.

"What you mean?" She asked snuggling closer.

"Cus I'll fuck around and get you pregnant. You got some fire pussy." I admitted gripping her ass tightly.

She released a whimper of a moan.

"Aight, don't get me back started." I warned her. "Don't you got school tomorrow?" I changed the subject.

"No, this was a 3 day weekend." She told me.

"Oh. When ya mama get back?" I continued questioning her.

"She said she was gon be gone for a week, so she should be back Thursday or Friday." She answered then sat up and looked at me. "Why you askin?"

"Because, I don't know if I wanna leave you over here alone all them days." I confessed rubbing my goatee.

"But I won't be alone all day. I got school, and I don't be ditching." She assured me.

"How you get to school?" I asked because I didn't know. When I would come over she'd always be at school already or sleep I'm sure. I only recently slowed down on my runs.

"I take the bus or Ivan takes me."

I frowned my face and tugged one of my dreds.

"Araceli's brother. The one in the mustang." She reminded me.

"Okay." I replied and stopped my line of questioning. She laid back down.

I played in her now matted hair as she laid on my chest.

"I only have a few weeks left." She said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, graduation is next month. Then my birthday's in August." She told me.

I never forgot her birthday, on the First of August, when mine was two days later on the third, but stopped caring about my birthday a long time ago.

Her stomach growled, snapping me from my thoughts.

"That's why I came over here. Before you started seducin' me, I was tryna tell you Jah said you could come eat if you want." I looked around the dark room. "What time is it?"

She grabbed her phone off the nightstand "It's 10:25. Damn did we go that long?" She laughed.

"Yup." I said frontin, knowin I had never gone that long before.

I been jumpin in and out of pussy since I was thirteen, but that was alway a quick nut.

When I came home, I fucked with 2 lil bitches around the hood, but that stopped the day I pulled up at Jah's house and I saw Ms. Nette leaving her house. I knew then that Bebe still lived there. I started coming over more after that without thinking about it.

"I can bring you some food." I offered sitting up to grab my boxers.

"Can I just come with you and stay the night one more time?" She sat up, but looked down at the floor.

I lifted her face and looked into her eyes. "You can stay every night with me, Bebe." I confessed. "Now come on, get dressed." I said leaning in and kissing her juicy lips.