39 | Home i guess.

{Josephine Langford.}

The nerve this boy has, he knows I'm clingy cause of my pregnancy but yet he uses it against me, and that I forced him in a relationship? If thats what he think maybe we ain't ment to be, I mean love needs to come from both sides. I'm so done with that asshole, I don't want his bullshit. So I've slapped him, hard, and walked away. As fast I could I went out that big ass hospital. I hear someone call my name, well more than one person, it all are British people but not the one that just broke my heart. I don't want to stay in contact, they probably hate me now and just want to yell at me so I keep up my speed.

"Josephine wait! We're not mad please stay still!" Martha yells. They aren't mad? I stop dead in my tracks and turn around, my cheeks are stained in tears and I have the feeling I'm going to throw up, I've had that feeling since Hero fainted and I think it's stress. "It's okey dear he's an real ass, I don't know what is wrong with him but- where are you going?" She asks while she wipes my tears.

"I'm booking flight to LA I guess-"

"Is there someone at you're house?" She ask while I couldn't even finish my sentence, I think but i think no one is, my mum and dad live in Perth and Kath is shooting a serie. I show my head no.

"Stay with us, I damn well know how hard a break up is and it is comming to the point that you don't want to treat yourself well anymore. And you have a baby inside of you so you need to keep eating and move a bit, yeah? Hero won't be home, he ain't going to call us or maybe he is but I told him to don't even bother. And I'll just tell him I don't know where you are if he aks for you. Now he doesn't deserve you hun, do you have the keys from his apartment so we can take you'r clothes?"

So we do, we pick up everything I left, even from events I was here before. Like I never touched a thing here, I take my pads and tampons even tho I'm pregnant I don't want anything from me here in this stupid house. I put the neck less with the letter H I bought in Atlanta on his nightstand. He can keep that I don't want anything that reminds me off him. Not now, I need to focus on my baby and try not to stress and shut people out. When we are back at Martha's house we walk inside and see Diesel, he didn't pick him up het put I kind of forgot about it too.

"Are you tired?" Martha ask while I just nod, I'm so exhausted and it's already twelve PM all cause of this shit, I didn't sleep well last night and in the plane either so I'm very tired.

"Uhmm only Hero's room is empty-" before she can say anything else I'm full on sobbing and saying I don't want to lay there, thinking of everything we had done there and it just makes me wanna cry more. There it was when I had peed on my pregnancy test stick and that makes me just want to cry harder than iMm already doing. "It's okey dear you don't have to go there, let me just unfold the couch and you can lay there while I'll take a blanket?" I try nodding but it looks like I'm a weirdo. She put me in the couch while I try to calm myself. I feel a big cover over my body and I hope that it isn't Hero's, before I've realised it me sobs turned in to soft snores.

When I wake up it's 4 AM reading on the clock, I need to pee really bad. I want to just roll over but I can't cause of Diesel, he's laying behind my back. "Diesel." I whispers cause I don't want to wake them up. I call him a few times but he doesn't budge. Ugh- then I need to on the uncomfortable way. I do everything to sit up and when I put my leg over Diesel I scream in pain. Fuck what the fuck was that!? I quickly sit down before Diesel and he is now licking my face checking if I'm okey. I hope I didn't wake anyone up, I put my hand on my stomach and rub it. It's kicking. O dear god, it keeps kicking and it's hurting so much. Maybe it's hungry. Cause I haven't eaten in 24 hours. Fuck but my little pumpkin doesn't have to behave like this. It's hurting like hell, I'm hitting my lip to control my little screams.

"Jo are you okey?" I hear Mercy.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, just go back upstairs, i- ahhh! I'm fine." She looks at my hand and she put her hand on my belly too.

"O my god Jo it's kicking." I start to cry, I wanted to spend this moment with Hero, he would be the first one feeling it but he, he broke up with me, it's for the best.

"I know, it hurts like a bitch and I don't know what to do!" I cry out and Diesel continues to put my arm higher so he can lay his head under it, he try's to help me and it's really sweet but it's not moving.

"Wait I'll get mum." I want to say to Mercy that she needs to let her rest but she is already running on the staircase. Great.

Not many minutes later they walk down again. And ofcourse Martha put her hand on my belly too and she is so happy, she says I need to go to the toilet than she'll make something to eat. So I do when I come back my little pumpkin is still kicking I sit down with pain and I see some bacon, no eggs. Good cause that makes me nauseous. I eagerly eat the bacon and pumpkin stops kicking.

"Thank you Martha, I don't know what I would have done without you."

"It's okey dead, now go back to sleep yeah?" I nod at her while she walks back up the stairs and I lay down facing the window on the side, I miss him I really do. Why did I fall for such an asshole? I'm silently crying when I feel two arms wrap around. Mercy.

"It's going to be okey, he'll return, and only take him back if you want that. But everything is going to be fine, you have us, you'r own family, friends. Everything is okey Jo." She kisses my shoulder and I can't remember if she went upstairs cause I had fallen a sleep.

***
Another chapter, I guess I'm enjoying it again, I mean I've missed this story but I had just no inspiration. Hope you like it😘