Chapter 35| Your not going to ruin us!

{Jo}
I run up to Hero and so does Sam, he pulls him of Jacob but Jacob tries to fight back, I push him back.
"Go Jacob, I'll text you." He just nods and turn around.
"Sam can you please leave us." He also nods and walks away. I close the door and look Hero in the eyes. Most people think what he did is unforgivable, but he is drunk, hurt, and he is confused, I know he is wrong to. But I just need him to stay with me. Not run for me or leave me.
"Hero-"
"Don't Jo your going to talk it good, but I don't want to talk it good! You! I hate you! I don't love you! Y-you pushed me in a relationship with you! I never loved you! You only told me that so I b-believed that!" He says breaking down on the floor, he is full on sobbing, I never saw him like this, and it hurts my feelings. Also what he just told me, hurt my feelings too.
"Hero, I love you, and you're just trying to let me leave but I'm not leaving you, I want you to go to bed and when your sober we can talk. Okey?" I ask. He only nods and stand up and lays in his bed still crying. I stand by the door frame until he is asleep, it takes him 20 minutes to let those sobs go down to snores. I decide to clean up and after that I sit on the couch.

4 hours later I hear the door open and he stand there, he is looking at the floor, like he doesn't want to look at me. Of course not.
"I'm sorry Jo, I didn't meant anything!" He says.
"I know Hero, calm down, you where drunk, hurt and confused, I need you to know Jacob is just a friend, he is like my bestfriend like you and Lena but he is not gay, but I don't like him, I only have eyes for you." I say and he slowly sit next to me.
"Jo I'm disgusted with myself, I called you a slut, and you don't deserve that, and I just need to ask you who he was not jump in conclusions. But still why didn't you asked for me?"
"I though they called you automatically but I guess they didn't and I was so hurt that you didn't came, and then Jacob showed up and he hold me company."
He lays his head on my lab and I run my finger trough his hair.
"I'm sorry and I love you."
"I love you Hero,"

Okey I'm so borred from this story, and I kind of hate it! I have my new story already, do you guys want a first chapter of that? Don't forget to ⭐️ and 💬