Chapter 19 | shower sex

{Hero}
Shit she's having a panic attack! Why do I always move to fast! I grap her face between my hands.
"Jo, Jo, Jo! Look at me! Just me. Breath in, breath out. Only look at me." She looks at me does what I say and her breath slows down. Thank fuck.

"I'm sorry that I asked that it was stupid of me." I put my face in my hands so I can hide my embarrassment. But I feel her little hands on mine and she pulls my hands away.

"Your not going to fast I'm just not used to it and I really want my first time to be with you." She caresses my cheeks.
"I trust you." She whispers and then bite my earlobe, she doesn't even know what's she's doing to me.

I pick her up and walk to my bathroom, i let her down on the counter and then I turn on the shower. I walk back to Jo and before she can say anything I have crashed my lips on hers, i don't hesitate to slip my tongue inside of her mouth. When our tongues collide it feels like heaven.

I quickly rip her clothes of. I'm lucky she's not wearing any difficult clothes. Jo try's to rips my clothes if but with my jeans it's hard for her, so I help her, i pull my boxers and jeans down at one time.

I start kneading Jo's breast and start sucking and licking in her neck. She moans. I lick the spot under her ear and then suck it.
"Hero." She moans, this made my fucking cock twitch.

I pull her in my arms and carry her in my shower. She wants to stand on the ground cause she moves her legs, i let her stands and she palms me. I quickly turn her around and she bends down, holly fuck.
"You sure?"
"Yes please." I push myself inside her and fast I trust myself in her. When i feel her walls tighten up i start to rub her clit and she yells out my name.
"Ah Hero!" That does it for me I come undone and she does to. She turns around and kisses me.

"I love you Hero."
"I love you even more baby."
We wash each other and then i wrap her in a big towel. I put a small one around my waist, then we walk in my room.

When I put on a boxershort i lay in bed. I lay on the outside cause I know Jo likes to lay on the inside. I put my hands under my head and Jo looks at me.
"Everything okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, I just wondered if I could wear a t shirt or yours."
"Of course." She looks so happy and than she opens my closet she puts on my t shirt and one of her tongs.

She jumps in bed and cuddles up next to me.
"Wanna watch something?"
"Noer I'm very tired canner just sleep."
"Of course baby, i love you goodnight."
"Love you more good night." We kiss and then we drift off to sleep.

*very short chapter I know but I try my best, don't forget to vote and comment!"