Chapter 36| Back to London.

Hero.

It's been two months, we've finished filming and everything went great, we didn't fight that much anymore and I'm great full for that. Cause our last fight didn't end well, I need to apologize to fucking Jacob, fucking asshole! But I did it for Jo, we are in a plain right now, Jo is having a little baby bump and I love it. But we need to be careful with paparazzi. She's wearing a bikers short with a hoodie of mine. Some things never change. She's been listening to music all the time. She tells me it calms her, and I believe her. She's listing to music with her AirPods and I'm just staring out the window. Sometimes I wonder how can I be so lucky? She accepts all my bullshit, well she takes me back every time. I hurt her so much, but yet she stays with me. I don't deserve her. My thoughts are a bit dark for me. I know it can be way worse but for me this is dark. And I never told Jo, I don't know why. I just didn't want to tell her. Maybe she will leave me then, and then I'll never see her again. Ugh! I lay my head against her window to keep my distance from Jo, she looks at if she's going to cry, no! Not here in this fucking plane! Her hormones ar won fire I swear, yesterday when we packed she dropped her fucking sock and she was crying.
"You don't want me? Am I ugly? Is it cause I'm pregnant Hero! Cause I'm getting fat!-" o dear god
"No jo, calm down, calm down, I love you, even if your pregnant, I still love you, there is just something wrong, it's bothering me. But it's okey, please don't cry." She sobs into my shirt so I think she's alright, that normally means she's not mad, wich imm great full for.

When we land in London she holds my hand. Jo doesn't like to show people that were together. Hell we didn't even announce it cause she didn't want it. But she is scared and I will do everything I have to make her feel less scared. Her sister has a house ik london so if people come up with those theories. Who are actually true. Then we can say that Jo is visiting london in her sisters house. We just go as usual. Go in the cab, and drive to my apartment. We're both totally jet legged and we both know it. I just want to lay in bed and I know wants that too. And we're both very frustrated. So we know we wouldn't be clingy arounf eachother. When we are at my apartment I set Jo's and mine suitcase at the door but of course Jo has other plans.
"Hero just bring them upstairs." She says, her voice is full of annoyance alread. But she is annoying me. It's my damn house!
"Jo, I'll bring them later. I just need some-"
"Jesus Hero what's the big deal! Just bring them upstairs!" This women!
"Fine!" I yell and take both of the suitcases. I place them in my room and and then barge downstairs. I don't pay attention to Jo. And just leave my apartment. I'm tired, frustrated and annoyed. We both know that we need to leave eachother alone after we just flew. But she didn't. I can't all blame it on her, a lot of it are hormones. But yet. I decide to take a 30 minute walk to my mother and crash there for the day. Maybe the night. I don't know depends on how tired I am.

I don't bother knocking on the door. I just take my key out and unlock the door. And I just wished I never did!
"What the fuck!" I yell, and Felix and Mercy break apart.
Mercy.
My sister.
Felix.
My bestfriend.
Kissing.
Fucking kissing!
"Hero this is not what it looks like!" Mercy says, but I know she is lying. I can see it.
"Man why didn't you call me I could have picked you up, since when your back-"
"Just both shut your fucking mouth! How long has this been going on! I don't even want to know!" I wak out the door and slam it. Why didn't I knew this? Is he just trying to get into her panties. I swear to god if that's his plans I'm gonna beat the shit out of him! Are they in a relationship? Have they already fucked? Does mum know? Fuck! This is to much!
Jo.
Mercy.
Felix.
Just to fucking much! I decided to crash at Jacks. I knock on the door and he opens it with a wide smile.
"FT, what's up man?"
"Can I crash at yours?" He nods with a fading smile.
"What's up? Why ain't you at your apartment or at home?"
"Don't want to talk about it." I brush him of. He understands that imm jet lagged and I just go to his spare room.

"H."
"H wake the fuck up!"
"Motherfucker!" I feel a hand against my cheek and I'm up.
"What the fuck Jack!"
"Jo your phone has been blowing up!"
"Fuck, fine I'll check it, now leave me alone man." He huffs and leaves the room. I sit up against the headboard and open my eyes until I can see clear I take my phone. I see messages from Mercy, Jo and all calls and voicemails from Jo. Fuck! I start to read the messages Jo send.

Jo😍: Hero, I'm sorry please come back.

Jo😍: Hero, are you alright?

Jo😍: Hero, I'm sorry please come home.

Jo😍: I'm worried, what's going on?

Jo😍: Never mind, I'm taking my shit and flying back to perth. You can suck your own dick Hero!

I listen to the voicemails and all of her saying she's sorry, worried or mad as hell. Please let Mercy stop her. Mercy texted me she's mad at me, and she's trying but Jo can be feisty and can fight back and with those damn hormones of her. I don't respond to Mercy tho. I'm still mad at her. Abs on that exact moment I get a message from Felix. I don't have time for him. I stand up from the bed and run out the house I hear Jack yell what's wrong but I ignore him. I take a spring back home and when I open my apartment I see a crying Jo with a kneeled Mercy in front of her and a hugging Felix besides Jo. Okey. All of my problems are on one spot. What he fuck do I do. Fuck I'm going mental! And before I know it I see black.