Chapter 33 | follow me

{Hero}
I'm talking to Sam when I get a call from Anna, I excuse my self and pick up.

H: Hey Anna what's up?
A: Hero come to Jo her trailer it isn't going well. *gag sounds* *Cries from Jo*
H: Fuck! Jezus Whats happening! Is she ok. Do we need to go to a doctor? Fuck Anna I'll be there in 10!

I hang up and run to her trailer. Fuck I knew I she needed a doctor, but she is so go damnn stubborn! I run like my life depends. I'm almost out of breath and i football, I hate myself. And why? Know one knows. Not even myself!

When I'm at her trailer I push the door open and completely ignore Anna I rush to the toilet, and sit on my knees by Jo.
"Why don't you fucking listen for once?!" I yell at her. Fuck. My anger can't let the side of me!
"I'm sorry Hero, I just don't want to go to the-" Jo throws up. That's it, I stand up and put her in my arms, she is in brydle style, but a good grip so she can't get out.
"No! Hero let me goooo!" She cries out, I can't stand it that I need to hear her like this, but she needs that fucking doctor now!
"Anna can you call a cab." I yell from behind and she yells back with in 1 second. She called a cab and I get in with Jo, I still hold her cause if I let her go she would run away.

When we get into the hospitail, I go to the front desk.
"Miss as you may now this is Josephine Langford, and i am Hero Fiennes Tiffin. Do you know us?"
"Uhm- uhh- y-yes I do s-sir."
"Great can we see a doctor, in a private area cause you know all the fans."
"Y-yes follow me."

I follow the lady and she tells me to lay her on the bed and wait until the doctor comes. It's takes 2 minutes before he comes in. Fuck! Why does it need to be a mail. Okey calm down, we're not Hardin and I mean he's a doctor.
"Mister Fiennes Tiffin, what happend?"
"Uhm she wasn't feeling good lately, and today she had morning sickness but she is like 4 months pregnant so I- I don't know if that's normal, and today she was throwing up all day."
"Thank you sit for that information, if you go to your left then right there is a room where you can wait, no one will find you."
I don't like it that I need to leave Jo but she needs help ASAP. So I do what he say and go sit in that room.

Its been 5 fucking hours what is taking so long? I stand up from my chair and walk to her room. I see her laughing and giggling with a guy. What the fuck! When I want to open the door, I check her schedule she was done 3 hours ago... and she didn't even asked for me. That's my sign I guess. I put the board back and leave.

*Oh no Jo, what did you do. And who the fuck is that guy!*